Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Shiekh Jordan Legacy Store in Downtown SF got a late shipment yesterday.

I just walked out with two size 9.5 about 30 minutes ago. They won't give out any info on what sizes they got left. But worker told me they have plenty. Store was dead when I was there, No line or anything. A lot of people think the stores are closed today. They close at 6pm.

Hope they still have them when I get back to town. I might just get an sz8 and flop around in those 11s. :lol:

im starting believe this pack or just the 11s will be stupid high in resell in a few months. 

Here in Houston AA has my sz 9 waiting but they upped the price to $700 and the infrareds to $225 smh

Got lucky and scored my 10.5 for $600. Guy was local and selling on eBay and high bidder flaked at $720. Guess seller just wanted his cash back. He wears a size 9 and was looking to size swap but didn't have any luck that route either. I get my shoes, he gets some $$$.

Got lucky and scored my 10.5 for $600. Guy was local and selling on eBay and high bidder flaked at $720. Guess seller just wanted his cash back. He wears a size 9 and was looking to size swap but didn't have any luck that route either. I get my shoes, he gets some $$$.
Congrats bro thats almost retail!!!

Eastbay pair has finally shipped out! Seems like everybody is satisfied with their pears.

just copped a pair of xx9s for 130 shipped
roll.gif
 total pack = $505 
pimp.gif

I'm the only jackass who paid 550 for a pack that's not even worth reselling. Oh well. I love my 11s. Thatd be funny if they release solo tho.

Definitely is a long shot for me to score a pair of the pantones, but hopefully they pop up on a restock.  It would be a big slap in the face if they did release them solo though.  Would completely de-value the pack.

I may give them a call tomorrow hopefully i can cop a size 14 from them if they have it available
If you're willing to spend that much, why not pay the extra $50 (which will probably negate the tax anyway) and buy from ISS which has your sz in stock?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom