Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters

I wasn't hating. 

Just a play on his words.

GMP cost me $1xx in custom fees 
mean.gif
retail is 540+ for this pack, i did the fee calculator, prolly gonna be 40-80 bucks. thats still a lot cheaper tho. 

It's so crazy that we are legitimately talking $780+ for two pairs of sneakers. You could do so much more with that money. I mean you can do what you want with the money you earn, but still. I'm not paying more than $300 for a pair of J's and that's only for grails or new releases I miss on and NEED.

What's even funnier is that most only really want this pack for the 11s.

Edit- I lied. I would make an exception for the GMP.

Last edited:
The fax that end charged $100+ below retail really negates customs to be honest.

And I'm salty that you guys got yours for so much cheaper than I did but I'm also realistic.

Any suggestions? I just take out the original one? Or place it over it
if your shoes are one size big, place it over the og insole. if its true to size take the og insole out.  i use sofsole, pretty sure i bought them at fta or fnl. 

FC prices are rising last week you could get a pair of 11s for 625 now 700. It sucks but thats why i go usually go buy resell pairs that dont be early releaeses, less chance of them being fake. Especially since now you can doctor fake receipts. I got 13 flints and thats all i really need, so if i strike out on NDC which is 99.999% of the time i can live with it

Last edited:
Pantones are '01 Cool Grey 11 quality. Has the exact same mold and sleek cut.
Cost of the pack ain't nothing compared to what one pair of Gucci loafers cost.
I'm going to have this pack for the rest of my life so the cost is minimal in the grand scheme of things.

Pantones are '01 Cool Grey 11 quality. Has the exact same mold and sleek cut.
Cost of the pack ain't nothing compared to what one pair of Gucci loafers cost.
I'm going to have this pack for the rest of my life so the cost is minimal in the grand scheme of things.
on my mama bro

Sit down.

Salty cause I'm warning him?

You sound silly. 

Oh, thanks for responding to my PM. :smh:

FYI: My pack just updated shipping from a very helpful NTer for retail

You know dag on well based on your tone and diction (word usage) it wasn't a warning post.

And u right I didn't respond to your pm; I don't know you :lol: still don't

right now I'm just trying to cop the  xx9s… how much they going for? I've seen like 120-130
most of the ones on ebay in the 10-11 sizes are going for about 150-170 shipped.  I haven't really been looking at anything else though

Shiekh Jordan Legacy Store in Downtown SF got a late shipment yesterday.

I just walked out with two size 9.5 about 30 minutes ago. They won't give out any info on what sizes they got left. But worker told me they have plenty. Store was dead when I was there, No line or anything. A lot of people think the stores are closed today. They close at 6pm.

Shiekh Jordan Legacy Store in Downtown SF got a late shipment yesterday.

I just walked out with two size 9.5 about 30 minutes ago. They won't give out any info on what sizes they got left. But worker told me they have plenty. Store was dead when I was there, No line or anything. A lot of people think the stores are closed today. They close at 6pm.
They do phone orders?!

Back
Top Bottom