Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Wow foams have been mastered the one shoe i thought they couldn't master
sick.gif

they look like they took spare parts from the cool greys to make these.

i always said it was a matter of time until China started making whatever shoes they wanted. if you look hard enough, you can find anything in China that could pass for the real thing. they probably even have Yeezy 2s that are higher grade than the Super Max Perfects floating around.

Why the surprise about foams? 
laugh.gif
. That cat has been out of the bag. I wish the upper was white. I always wanted a mid cut version of the university blue lows. 

So these Super Max October Yeezy 2s R pretty Good or wut? Anyone got any pics of em?

Wish Nike made the Pantone's instead of the Columbia's, woulda liked to see how they looked on Jordan with those uni's as well. Don't get it twisted tho, Columbias are still a must cop 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
shoulee81 on instagram posted a pic. i've been following him for a while and i've never seen him post fakes or something that doesn't end up releasing a few months later.

shoulee81 on instagram posted a pic. i've been following him for a while and i've never seen him post fakes or something that doesn't end up releasing a few months later.
if you're a fan of GMs/Fakes, they're the person to follow on IG 
5I5s8.png

Last edited:
Lol...

I have posted solid info from inside Nike , an actual swoosh account , with release dates and all ,like 2 pages back and people are still wondering if they release?

Release window might change cause is Nike , but these WILL release .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom