Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
WOOOOOOOO the whole UNC Squad better have these or the Legend Blues on this season #MarcusPaigeWithTheShotBoi 
pimp.gif

Let me get these and the Legends and I might, I repeat Might forget about the lack of Maroon's this year :lol:

Last edited:
Let me get these and the Legends and I might, I repeat Might forget about the lack of Maroon's this year :lol:

2 of these , 1 of columbias , +

vi infrareds

Anyone know of any banks not guarded heavily , preferably around november-december ?

:lol:

Last edited:
Would 20,000 pairs be considered a GR? Seems like there wouldn't be enough to go around if they released 20 times that many.

Would 20,000 pairs be considered a GR? Seems like there wouldn't be enough to go around if they released 20 times that many.

:lol: That's what I was thinking when he said that. 20k IS limited.. That's somewhere around the numbers they were saying for those B/Red 1s last year and a whole lot of people missed out. A lot of the smaller GRs are 200k +..

Someone said in another thread that the Brazil pack was a market test shoe.  No way JB was going to give the Pantone's away as a single pair.  We can only imagine the price point for this pack.

The Brazil pack put me out with JB.  No way I'm dropping $500-$600 for a Jordan sneaker.  Now I'm really done.

Back
Top Bottom