Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
My pack came in from FL and they are gorgeous - without even trying on, I can tell they are too big for me, but gorgeous nonetheless. The XI's really must be seen in person to be appreciated and I was surprised by the quality of the XX9's as well.

But, I think I'm more happy that the purchase bumped my Winner's Circle points up by 500 
happy.gif

Lmao yes...I was surprised reading that myself. Usually resellers get blasted here and this guy is getting tips and advice :rofl:
Come on guys. I did a mistake. Was my first steps here in NT.
hope ur finally stop talking about me and my false
Thx

Lmao yes...I was surprised reading that myself. Usually resellers get blasted here and this guy is getting tips and advice 
roll.gif
yea man but the guy's a foreigner, had to show him hospitality. It coulda ended up with someone getting a pack for the lo lo...but it did not turn out lik that

There's a restock coming at 3am EST tomorrow on Kickz

I don't think Kickz released them initially and you may as well buy from the US for the price it will cost after their tax/vat/shipping and the cost of customs to enter the US. I would imagine for a $500 pack the customs fee from our end(US) will be pretty high.

I don't think Kickz released them initially and you may as well buy from the US for the price it will cost after their tax/vat/shipping and the cost of customs to enter the US. I would imagine for a $500 pack the customs fee from our end(US) will be pretty high.
Not interested in getting them

Just passing along what I heard

Already got my 11s so I'm good till the Lows drop

some of the overseas sites tho have been dropping these for like 350-420$ USD...so ppl figure with customs it may still hit retail plus tax or maybe a lil less

Their retail is 417 USD; add on shipping to USA and it will still be cheaper than us retail. Customs? Idk. I haven't received a customs bill from my EU pair but I can't speak for Kickz. Never ordered from them.

You see that Complex article the other day :smh:

Had to hit them with the Unfollow and a comment. That was last straw.

Complex is a joke.

Yes Kickz uses UPS. If there are any customs fees UPS will likey put the amount on the notice and will want you to pay it before you can get your item.

Their retail is 417 USD; add on shipping to USA and it will still be cheaper than us retail. Customs? Idk. I haven't received a customs bill from my EU pair but I can't speak for Kickz. Never ordered from them.

Yeah, Kickz uses UPS and one of my boys picked up two Blk/Red XI's from them and after shipping and customs it came out to a little over $300 ea. That hurts, so I personally would buy domestic because there's a chance you pay quite a bit more than retail depending on the price of the shoes you're buying.

you can find this pack for less than $650 locally...esp in a large metro area...or wait until these hit outlets do like the SS pack did

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom