Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Hi guys. I'm new here and I'm from Germany. I have a question.
Do u think there's an demand for this "gift of flight pack" to sell my shoes in the states???
And also can you tell me if its better to sell it here in this forum or on eBay???

Thank u guys for helping me
u have to have a certain rep here to sell, eBay takes a decent portion of the profit. Best to find a buyer and sell directly thru paypal. It is not a huge demand for these here tho were u can ship internationally and still profit much more than 75$...well depending on the price u paid

Thx. I love this forum. But i have some problems with all this shortcuts :smile:
I read a Lot the Last few and some are saying that the 11 Pantone gone on eBay for 500 bucks! And the xx9 maybe 130.

Other question. How much do u pay duty if I buy something from EU???

For us it's very expensive to get it from the states.
We have to pay 19% tax of the value of that shoe. And 7% duty.

u have to have a certain rep here to sell, eBay takes a decent portion of the profit. Best to find a buyer and sell directly thru paypal. It is not a huge demand for these here tho were u can ship internationally and still profit much more than 75$...well depending on the price u paid
What u mean with I need a certain rep???

What u mean with I need a certain rep???

You need to have at least 300 post to sell is what he meant.

yea but write that u will go cheaper thru Paypal in the item description. but stateside these are being had significantly less than 700USD

???
What u mean cheaper thru PayPal in item discripition???
I don't understand.

Thx for helping me

yea but write that u will go cheaper thru Paypal in the item description. but stateside these are being had significantly less than 700USD

???
What u mean cheaper thru PayPal in item discripition???
I don't understand.

Thx for helping me

It's cheaper if you tell eBay buyers that u will invoice them via PayPal rather than making the actual sale through eBay.

Last edited:
Since you don't have 300 post, you can simply put what you have for sale in your signature.
this as well!! i wasnt sure if he was attempting to sell locally since he is in germany. its gonna be less money in it for him if he sells to us here unless he got them for the lo lo

Beautiful shoe the pantone is, might be the 3rd shoe in my collection I out a sole protector or (db3 and corks being other 2)

Is my English so bad???don't hope so
no not at all. but here, lik Im sure in Germany as well, there are certain phrases which are not a literal translation for foreign tongues. Its like slang, so to speak that may be difficult to understand

Back
Top Bottom