Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Is $425 a good price for just the 11's ?
Legit with receipt
To be honest I think so. At first I was tryin to get the split just for the pantones but seller didnt wanna split so I mange to get the pack for a lil over retail plus shipping. So unless you want the 29s which imma sell once mine arrive save your self the hassle
the whole pak is going around sixhundred and from wat I hear 29s are going around $150-$200 tops hope this helps.

i dont want the 29's at all

all i want is the 11's

Ah, my last post was unclear. What I meant was that because of the low value most people place on the XX9s, it's basically like you're paying retail + tax for the XIs at $425. That is, if you asked people who bought the pack at retail (myself included) what they would have paid for each shoe, they would probably say about $125-150 for the XX9s and $400-450 for the XIs.

That was an incredibly roundabout way of saying that yes, $425 is a good price.

Ah, my last post was unclear. What I meant was that because of the low value most people place on the XX9s, it's basically like you're paying retail + tax for the XIs at $425. That is, if you asked people who bought the pack at retail (myself included) what they would have paid for each shoe, they would probably say about $125-150 for the XX9s and $400-450 for the XIs.

Just trying to help lol...

i like the xx9s. unfortunately the day my packs came in i got to wavy and spilled hot sauce on my right shoe but its all good.  

it is a fair price mine sold for 665 on ebay just the 11s

Wow just notice my Pantone XI that I ordered from Nike is different from each other! Look like they use the LB XI carbon fiber on one side 
mean.gif
this is nutz bro!

I keep seeing 650 shipped but really wondering if these will restock.  What would yall do if you were still on the hunt for them?

Being held in customs and customs fees aren't the same thing. FedEx (ENDs shipper) sends customs fee notices by mail about 1-3 weeks later. So if he gets charged customs fees, he wont know for a little while.
Yup, just got my FedEx notice today...$57.13 due!!!

So that plus the $416.00 shipped END charged me, cant complain!

Still havent wore em yet tho...
indifferent.gif

I keep seeing 650 shipped but really wondering if these will restock.  What would yall do if you were still on the hunt for them?
I believe Finish line Restocked sometime last week. correct me if im wrong yall! but i recall a msg from j23 app with the notice.

I did all they gave me was a 10% coupon and 2-day free ship code.The funny thing was i used a 20% coupon code for it, i ask for my 20% code back too but got denied.
another case of a customer getting screwed over...not as big of a deal as some of the issues ppl have, but another case...u know they're sitting on packs still and they can't replace your shoe when its their fault. smh

Back
Top Bottom