Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I asked for extra pics of the shoe tongue to see if their factory laced besides the pics he had up and i didn't hear back from him.

he said he was selling it for a friend who worked at Foot Locker
ah the old "selling for a friend" line....and he added "foot locker employment" wow they're coming up with some creative excuses...

ah the old "selling for a friend" line....and he added "foot locker employment" wow they're coming up with some creative excuses...

his craigslist posting said he had a receipt but when he talked with me he said he didnt have it

i still would have done the meet up but i didn't hear back from him

:lol: some of you guys are really OD and clueless about fakes.
Nike has been known to have some tragic pairs sent out especially when 2 of the same style products have a close release date.

Nike has been known to have some tragic pairs sent out especially when 2 of the same style products have a close release date.
excatly. Dude got his from Nike on RD. And they are saying fake smh.

Last edited:
excatly. Dude got his from Nike on RD. And they are saying fake smh.

Reminds me of when people were calling the dmp XI with the jordan eyelits fake :lol:

Reminds me of when people were calling the dmp XI with the jordan eyelits fake
laugh.gif
If you're right than why doesn't he post more pictures? You're speaking as if you've seen nike put the entirely wrong carbon fiber on a retro 11? I've seen Nikes mistakes but I've never seen that... 
eyes.gif

Reminds me of when people were calling the dmp XI with the jordan eyelits fake :lol:

If you're right than why doesn't he post more pictures? You're speaking as if you've seen nike put the entirely wrong carbon fiber on a retro 11? I've seen Nikes mistakes but I've never seen that... :rolleyes

It's not that serious. It's his issue so it's no need for him to prove anything. It's not like he's selling them.

I've seen some pretty poor things from nike including upside down logos and yes, someone got the wrong sold on their nightshade xis last summer.

These are sweatshops we are dealing with. Mistakes do happen.

Also, you have never seen them have wrong carbon fiber like that because.......... When's the last time 2 pairs of XI have released or been produced so close together in time? :lol:

Last edited:
It's not that serious. It's his issue so it's no need for him to prove anything. It's not like he's selling them.

I've seen some pretty poor things from nike including upside down logos and yes, someone got the wrong sold on their nightshade xis last summer.

These are sweatshops we are dealing with. Mistakes do happen.

Also, you have never seen them have wrong carbon fiber like that because.......... When's the last time 2 pairs of XI have released or been produced so close together in time?
laugh.gif
Considering an 11 has released every year for a while now, surely someone would have posted that they received a pair with the completely wrong carbon fiber on the sole. It's funny to me that this guy says he got the pair from NDC and the carbon fiber matches the early fake pairs that were released. I guess Nike produces the early fake pairs too? 
laugh.gif

If what he's saying was true and it happened to me I'd be posting a million pictures to prove it. Not just a side by side of the soles only. Where did the original poster go anyways? I'd like to see him post more pictures and prove that he got that "pair" from NDC

Considering an 11 has released every year for a while now, surely someone would have posted that they received a pair with the completely wrong carbon fiber on the sole. It's funny to me that this guy says he got the pair from NDC and the carbon fiber matches the early fake pairs that were released. I guess Nike produces the early fake pairs too? 
laugh.gif

If what he's saying was true and it happened to me I'd be posting a million pictures to prove it. Not just a side by side of the soles only. Where did the original poster go anyways? I'd like to see him post more pictures and prove that he got that "pair" from NDC
More pics. 

Boom Headshot!  Lol.  
This guy...

Three different locations in the pictures and that pair looks fake as hell or you got one garbage pair. Compare my pair to his, either this cat is lying or his pair got swapped with a fake pair at the post office. And if Nike did send him that pair than you got the worst pair of 11s Nike has ever produced 

This guy...

Three different locations in the pictures and that pair looks fake as hell or you got one garbage pair. Compare my pair to his, either this cat is lying or his pair got swapped with a fake pair at the post office. And if Nike did send him that pair than you got the worst pair of 11s Nike has ever produced 
your right, the pics make it hard to tell if those are all of the same pair. when that could have easily been avoided...e.g. your pics above

Lol. I dont want to argue with u but if u think its fake go ahead. Im returning them to nike anyways. They will probably go to an outlet and someone else can deal with them. Im not paying 500 for this.

Looks like he got a LB carbon fiber instead of pantone. I only see 2 different locations in the pics.

i only see ppl lie about the price they bought for to make others salty but why the hell would he lie about this ****. 

Back
Top Bottom