Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Directly from ndc. If u want i can post thr reciept.. Pic of the box and the xx9 before i send them back to nike.. They are a sz 9 btw

I dont have them and havent been on top of these

Ok so the dude woth the blue carbon fiber got the different pair.

U derstand now. I thought it was supposed to be carolina blue

Last edited:
laugh.gif
some of you guys are really OD and clueless about fakes.
Nike has been known to have some tragic pairs sent out especially when 2 of the same style products have a close release date.
1. clueless about fakes??  pshh, don't let me start on that silliness

2. I never said they were fakes, but I did say they look like the early pantone fakes, with only one picture to judge from, and they do. The jumpman and outsole appear to be the right colors, but I guess the CB plate could've gotten screwed up. Never said that doesn't happen either.  

3. Not saying he did or didn't, but its not unfathomable that some people would do anything these days to get 20% off coupon/code.  
eyes.gif

:lol: some of you guys are really OD and clueless about fakes.

Nike has been known to have some tragic pairs sent out especially when 2 of the same style products have a close release date.

1. clueless about fakes??  pshh, don't let me start on that silliness
2. I never said they were fakes, but I did say they look like the early pantone fakes, with only one picture to judge from, and they do. The jumpman and outsole appear to be the right colors, but I guess the CB plate could've gotten screwed up. Never said that doesn't happen either.  
3. Not saying he did or didn't, but its not unfathomable that some people would do anything these days to get 20% off coupon/code.  :rolleyes

The proof is in the pudding. People stay crying fakes these days. It's all in the JB threads.
Can't even leverage common sense to them and if you took exception then o well. Don't call product fake until you are sure.

haha, naa, I'm good.  Buts true, not gonna deny people stay claiming fakes, but too many people trying to scheme these days too

Back
Top Bottom