Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Bout to start putting money aside now. XX9's are kinda dope to me. Is this pack confirmed or is it just all speculation?

From what I have gathered the XX9 isn't confirmed as far as the the other shoe in the pack. I know that KATC speculated that it could even be the Pantone VI, which would be amazing. I have my sucre checking with Jordan now to see if he can get any info. If I hear anything I will post.

This pack is interesting. I ain't mad at all if this is true everyone should have know there would be some kind of catch to getting these. 2 XIs in the same month would be chaos lol. Curious how much they would go for alone. Probably $350 and up.

LMFAO at a package, I swore off packs after the CDP nonsense. These 11's are garbage, looks like the stuff you see on platinumkicks

From what I have gathered the XX9 isn't confirmed as far as the the other shoe in the pack. I know that KATC speculated that it could even be the Pantone VI, which would be amazing. I have my sucre checking with Jordan now to see if he can get any info. If I hear anything I will post.
it's the XX9

Things are always changing. Remember last year it was talk of an 11 pack. Gammas and snakeskin was the heavy mentioned rumor.....but what happened? Shoes came out seperate. I would be surprised if JB stuck with a pack that the columbia 11 and pantone 11still would be together. Hell, just a few years ago they gave us seperate varsity red black and white 6's, just to put the "infrared" 6 pack out right after.

even if these drop in pack form with the 29s, i will cop the pack. the 29s really aren't bad, and the XIs are 
pimp.gif

glad it seems like JB is actually dropping the pantone xi

Last edited:
Things are always changing. Remember last year it was talk of an 11 pack. Gammas and snakeskin was the heavy mentioned rumor.....but what happened? Shoes came out seperate. I would be surprised if JB stuck with a pack that the columbia 11 and pantone 11still would be together. Hell, just a few years ago they gave us seperate varsity red black and white 6's, just to put the "infrared" 6 pack out right after.
That Gamma and Snakeskin pack was just some rumor a dude made up. We have pics of a box and a tag. That, and I remember seeing a catalog image that said "Air Jordan XI GOF" and with that box tag saying "Gift of Flight" it only makes sense.

Jordan is smokin a big stogie laughing at us paying $500 for the pack. I will probably buckle and nut for them if the bank account permits.....and depending on the second shoe. But damn.....$500.....and there are a couple more shoes around that time I want. Ramen noodles for Christmas dinner prolly.

Ehhhh not worth it. This pack crap is getting out of hand esp when they're marking up the price while forcing us to buy a garbage pair of shoes.

Maybe they release a limited number of packs of both Pantone and Columbia XIs on top of an individual Columbia release.

those 11s will resell for 1k plus if the stay loyal to 20000 in production and the xx9 will sell at 300, maybe. Why not replace the xx9 with the vi pantone. I think we should all petition for the vi's to be released as rumored.

Back
Top Bottom