Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
they shouldve just made the pantone and legend blue a pack...

JB pls
sick.gif

Reading the last few pages broke my heart...  
frown.gif

I really like both shoes and would buy the pack, but not for 500. What happened  to 300 dollar packs?

Like I want to right a whole paragraph but it's pointless.

they shouldve just made the pantone and legend blue a pack...

JB pls :x

They should've just released all these shoes separately and forgotten this pack nonsense. :smh: Still would've picked up both 11's, but wouldn't be forced into buying a XX9 that I don't want, and i'm fairly certain that everything would still sell our regardless.

Last edited:
so, when's the release date? 11/29? see whut I dunn tharr?

and what's the correlation between the 11 and 29? they usually throw in some gimmick to sell packs (as if they really need one).

Last edited:
so, when's the release date? 11/29? see whut I dunn tharr?

and what's the correlation between the 11 and 29? they usually throw in some gimmick to sell packs (as if they really need one).
An excuse to get you for $500 and forced to get the XX9s cut we all know what shoe everybody wants out of this pack.

Reading the last few pages broke my heart...  
frown.gif

I really like both shoes and would buy the pack, but not for 500. What happened  to 300 dollar packs?

Like I want to right a whole paragraph but it's pointless.

The last time that I could remember there being a $300 pack was the original DMP... that was almost a decade ago. If JB wants to release packs and charge a boat load, they should at least give us 2 shoes that we'd actually want. Pantones look like knock offs to me so I may just end up passing on them in the end. I don't think prices will be that high. Prob similar to the Brazil pack and the shooting stars packs

$500 SMH.

I wouldn't even pay $200 for the 11's alone. Maybe if they were Concords or Space Jams.

I'll be reselling these if I land pairs.

Air Jordan Ultimate Gift of Flight Pack
Multi-Color/Multi-Color
717602-900
December 13, 2014
$500

Jordan Brand is smart as hell.

They know the amount of people who want the Pantone 11 is equal to the amount of people who wont buy the XX9.

So not only do they package them together to force you to buy them BUT they also increase the price roughly $100.

Air Jordan Ultimate Gift of Flight Pack
Multi-Color/Multi-Color
717602-900
December 13, 2014
$500

JB knows how to screw us man, they know people gonna beast for a XI no matter the color so they said screw it make more money by throwing it in a pack with another shoe, sell twice the kicks and even more profit.

im gonna try for a pair but im gonna not be happy paying that price. Luckily i have a 20% off code and my discover card will be 10-15% cashback at the time.

i hope i get through tho because id like to add em to the collection, ill keep the pack intact and not get rid of the XX9's even tho im not a fan

Oh well more money to dump in the Legend Blues. Doubt resell on these will be that much since I'm sure JB overproduced the hell out of these.

Back
Top Bottom