Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
neither pair is worth 250 alone retail so why must nike put decent shoes in a pack, oh wait i know... cuz people cant stop getting their hypebeast hit of XIs and wait it out, XIs are my fav but these days they throw poop colorways together and they still sell out instantly smh

neither pair is worth 250 alone retail so why must nike put decent shoes in a pack, oh wait i know... cuz people cant stop getting their hypebeast hit of XIs and wait it out, XIs are my fav but these days they throw poop colorways together and they still sell out instantly smh
What's these "poop" colors they have thrown on 11s these days? Gammas and tuxedo lows were pretty simple black, and black and white.

$500 FLYING out your wallet just for the XI and the GIFT is the 29s, should of just called it the **** you pack 
This made me laugh out loud.

I'm one of the few that likes both pair it seems like.

Given your screen name, I wouldn't expect anything less
laugh.gif
Guilty as charged!

What's these "poop" colors they have thrown on 11s these days? Gammas and tuxedo lows were pretty simple black, and black and white.
gammas were trash, only pics did them justice they age horribly and just look bad overall, concord lows look horrible as well, infrareds are stupid looking, snakes looked like plastic kids shoes, white red lows looked like fakes and most XI after the DMPs look pretty bad anyways so colors and quality are booty cheeks and they still go ham for them. u can keep these horrible looking pantones for $500 i for one have had enough of JBs games with shoes people want put in packs so that other shoes can be bought, let them things rot on shelves so JB knows we are tired of it but yall eat like you're starving for every release.

gammas were trash, only pics did them justice they age horribly and just look bad overall, concord lows look horrible as well, infrareds are stupid looking, snakes looked like plastic kids shoes, white red lows looked like fakes and most XI after the DMPs look pretty bad anyways so colors and quality are booty cheeks and they still go ham for them. u can keep these horrible looking pantones for $500 i for one have had enough of JBs games with shoes people want put in packs so that other shoes can be bought, let them things rot on shelves so JB knows we are tired of it but yall eat like you're starving for every release.
So are you saying these 11s are decent, horrible looking, or shoes people want? I'm confused on if you like these 11s or not.

I gotta have these. I'm to the point where I'll just buy the pack and just try to get something decent for the 29s. Even if is just $150. Would probably be cheaper than paying resale.

Last edited:
I gotta have these. I'm to the point where I'll just buy the pack and just try to get something decent for the 29s. Even if is just $150. Would probably be cheaper than paying resale.
true, but then dropping 350$ for the XI...ima jus keep both if i cop

Back
Top Bottom