Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
yeah but a pack in this case is 550 so if you buy 3 thats a lot money threw out  and you won't be able to sell 29s for any profit so you now gonna recoup any money spent. Unless packs are selling for 700+ your not gonna make any money of these
[/q
yeah but a pack in this case is 550 so if you buy 3 thats a lot money threw out  and you won't be able to sell 29s for any profit so you now gonna recoup any money spent. Unless packs are selling for 700+ your not gonna make any money of these
first, i take preorders that wayvim never stuck with a shoe

Brazil pack all over again except this time im not copping. Its not worth the hassle to try and sell those XX9s.

Last edited:
29's are really good for playing ball. If I can get them for around $100 I'm innnn

For $500.00 I can buy a bodykit for my car and I think I will glad I have no interest in these or the Columbia's

For everyone in the Bay Area (Hayward) the FTL, FNL, Champs and Shoe Palace in Southland Mall won't be getting these. Shiekh will though.

Why couldn't they do packs like this with the 28... I actually would've copped and kept a 28/11 pack. 29s will be sold with quickness. Hopefully I can get around $200.

I sold my CP3 for 170
You sold your pair pretty quickly if I remember right from the thread??? Was just saying most knew the cp3 wouldn't go for high. You bought for those 6s n I'm not knocking you, cause I'll take the same for 29s to keep the 11s n won't be mad at all.

You sold your pair pretty quickly if I remember right from the thread??? Was just saying most knew the cp3 wouldn't go for high. You bought for those 6s n I'm not knocking you, cause I'll take the same for 29s to keep the 11s n won't be mad at all.
Yea, my CP3 was sold before I had them in hand. With this pack, I kinda like the 29, but I know I'll never wear it. No casual appeal to me. But, I'd have to try for $200 with 29. They retail $225.

Thinking about just copping the Columbia's, reselling them, and put that toward these. Depending on how things go I might be able to get these for the price of the Columbia's which I'm not really feeling anymore anyway.

This. Just put polyurethane front/rear bumpers on my 335. B*tch to paint match to metal body though.

Polyurethane is the most durable but painting is difficult at least you got the kit to fit on your car. What's funny to me is the money they want for this pack you can buy some good stuff for your car instead . I can buy some 4-2-1 headers and a cat back exhaust for that price and put it on myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom