Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Nikestore Europe twittered that they will get them, so I will give it a shot on tuesday!

This! Think of DMP pack. In a few years this pack will be $1,300 plus...especially for prestine condition or ds pairs....with our without the xx9
I disagree...  the DMP pack is in a category of it's own.  It came with 2 pairs of shoes that people actually wanted and it was the first of it's kind.  The pantones are pretty nice but I don't see people paying a ridiculous amount for them.  Look at the shooting stars pack...  still not selling for much and everyone just wanted the foams.

Foams are not Jordans. Trust me. This is one color Jordan do not ***** out. The 11's alone will go for $1,000 in about 5 years when good pairs dry up. Try to find a pair of Jordan 9's "for the love of the game" and see how much they are going for. And those are 9's! People say the issue is the xx9 shoe included in the pack. You really only need 1 great shoe and JB knows this. If jb did the pantone 11 and og 1 legend blue high (same as the mid that is out now, but a high with the nike air branding) as the ultimate gift of flight pack, people would not really complain about the $500 price tag even though the shoes only add up to $340. You got to go based on what the market sets as the value. Why else can someone justify paying $400-500 just for royal 1's, black red 1's or shadow 1's? Triple the retail price at a 300% mark up.....and you don't think a limited color 11 can do that? Wait when pairs dry up....you will see. But, I do agree that if they were using a xx9, they should have used the westbrook pe big jumpman version

Last edited:
Major props to you guys that can stock kicks for years!! I like gettn high off my own supply, so honestly price in a couple of years really mean nothing to me.

jackosodk, so what you're saying is it's okay that they're charging us the okie doke. They're making them limited AND charging $75 above retail price for each shoe.

And I'd lol if they dropped the 11s with a pair of NA 1s for $500.

Pantone 11s will sell for $300 individually.
roll.gif

I disagree...  the DMP pack is in a category of it's own.  It came with 2 pairs of shoes that people actually wanted and it was the first of it's kind.  The pantones are pretty nice but I don't

jackosodk, so what you're saying is it's okay that they're charging us the okie doke. They're making them limited AND charging $75 above retail price for each shoe.

And I'd lol if they dropped the 11s with a pair of NA 1s for $500.

By no means am I saying it is ok. But, for those arguing about the price point, the 11 will sell for more than that alone on the resell market. JB isn't stupid. They are a business and will make money. I guarantee in the next year or two, the all red will be released in some pack as well. I was using the 1 as an example because I just don't see how people pay $400-600 for a Jordan 1....but I don't knock them. If that is what the market demands. And the market will demand a high premium for those pantone 11's. PERIOD. If legend blue 11's are being sold for upwards of $400 why want the pantone demand more. I don't agree with the $500 price tag, but when I look at it as resell for the 11 will at least be $500, I am getting a free shoe. One I can keep, sale or trade later. Plus, if I can use my 20% on ndc, it makes swallowing the price tag a lil easier.

Last edited:
^^^No issues. You were stating the obvious. I say they should strike while the iron is hot. I'm sure male sneakers will continue to be a healthy industry but who knows how long this retro fad will last.

i'm trying whatever sites there are. i got through on finishline and nike yesterday, so hopefully have the same luck with this pack.

If I miss out, oh well

Not understanding the price on this pack

Are the Pantones 200

And the xx9s are worth 300?

Or is it 200 for 11s
200 for the xx9s
and 100 to pay JB to put em together in a box and sell them to me :smh:

the only way to make sense of the price is to understand that it is simply to test the limits of what they can charge and what we're willing to pay. it is an experiment.

Never a question of them selling out, this is a $500 XI with a free XX9. You get the XI 500 and its a good deal because I see them at 650-750 and the pack at 1000-1100 in a couple years, legend blues as a monster super GR are at 300-350 for God's sake. Hope everybody who wants them prospers

If the Brazil and Shooting Stars packs sold out, then these will too. Period.
Those same packs sat at Nike outlets for weeks also, for what it's worth....
Statement is VERY misleading for what it's worth.....
What I meant was people bought those two packs and couldn't flip them and ultimately returned them to outlets. That most likely won't happen with the Pantone pack; I was just stating a scenario where a lot of returns came up. I'm actually supporting the case of when the Pantone pack sells out, they won't hit outlets. I just think you can't compare the Brazil & Shooting Stars packs selling out to this one. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom