Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Any euro sites selling these that will ship to the US?
nerd.gif
Check your PM.

Am I the only one buying this pack for the XX9s.....to chuck at the birds in the tree while my car's parked underneath?

That bad? Not a complete swing and a miss. Anyways, just seein that this thread is nowhere near the size of the other 11s thread gives me hope come Tuesday. Hopefully it's a sign of guaranteed pairs.

That bad? Not a complete swing and a miss. Anyways, just seein that this thread is nowhere near the size of the other 11s thread gives me hope come Tuesday. Hopefully it's a sign of guaranteed pairs.

Word, was lucky to get the 11's messing with that other thread. Hopefully this means more people won't try and get these on Tuesday online :lol:

Will try luck online, if I do happen to cop and see that Pantones buy themselves are going for 400, i'll return the pack, and buy those separate.

Yea, I think we'll be fine. Although, I'm still a little worried with the XI in the pack how many people will be more inclined to buy as opposed to the Brazil Pack.

I hope I can cart these on NDC so I can use my 15% off ...if so there be an unclaimed pair at HOH BK Tuesday

Last edited:
I just want one pack for myself. I may be in the minority, but I like the Pantone better than the Columbia. Live in Wisconsin so it's not often I can wear a shoe that is 95% white.

XX9s look better in that video not touching the white pair with the over sized jumpman though.

Shame what JB did to the signature line :smh:

Last edited:

I just want one pack for myself. I may be in the minority, but I like the Pantone better than the Columbia. Live in Wisconsin so it's not often I can wear a shoe that is 95% white.
you're not, at least not on twitter from what i've been seeing 
laugh.gif

When will the purchase links be available for NDC and FNL? Kinda new to the shoe game, so I don't know what the typical release cadence looks like.

Back
Top Bottom