Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Shoe looks great, but the price point is ridiculous. If the pack was ~ $340 it'd be more reasonable. Can't justify paying $500 for a pack of shoes, when I only like one of the pairs. At least if they included some other nice retros in the pack it'd be more reasonable. Just a huge waste of money imo.

Who is gonna return the pack to a Nike factory store with legend blue 11s instead of pantones?

fightontrojans5 fightontrojans5 i know, just got no raffle calls and missed guaranteed tickets today. That means i have to rely online and thats always a loss for me. I really dont even consider it an option.

@FightOnTrojans5 i know, just got no raffle calls and missed guaranteed tickets today. That means i have to rely online and thats always a loss for me. I really dont even consider it an option.
I hear ya.  I would try Eastbay or Footaction while in line for your size on NikeStore. 

Both of those are a bit less busy than Footlocker & Finishline.   Plus Finishline cancels more than the others, by far.  

If anybody is looking for only the 29s & can hook me up with the 11s in a size 10.5 or 11 please let me know. No rape prices though
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom