this pack, even with me liking both shoes
good luck to all in the AM

I'm praying I get through online to use that
employee disocunt :smokin
no way in hell I'm ok with paying 500 for
this pack, even with me liking both shoes
good luck to all in the AM

Oh... you can use employee discount on new releases? :nerd:

This pack sold out in Taiwan and there were so many people in line. It is so crazy. But it was cheaper here about $400USD and some change. I don't think this will sell out online because all the big retailers will get them. 

This pack sold out in Taiwan and there were so many people in line. It is so crazy. But it was cheaper here about $400USD and some change. I don't think this will sell out online because all the big retailers will get them. 
11s always sell out immediately no matter how many pairs at how many retailers.

11s always sell out immediately no matter how many pairs at how many retailers.
Not that many people in Taiwan carry credit cards but a lot of people have money and here it's usually 8-5 instead of 9-5 and the cats that hang all day got that parents money. But I know no one here is gonna wear the XX9s

Not that many people in Taiwan carry credit cards but a lot of people have money and here it's usually 8-5 instead of 9-5 and the cats that hang all day got that parents money. But I know no one here is gonna wear the XX9s
Well the fact about XX9 isn't that far off here either. I thought you were talking about the pack sitting here because all the big retailers are getting them. Not sure about Taiwan, but here instant sell out no matter what for any 11s. Then again the 11s are hard to make undesirable, Nike really has to try hard at it...I don't think I haven't tried for a single release for my own use. I strike out sometimes, but I wouldn't go to the resale market for non-OG colorways.

Oh... you can use employee discount on new releases? :nerd:

Just got off the phone with a
representative before I posted
and she said I would be able to...
Usually shoes always say "excluded from discount"
but I've always been able to get my discount...
I just call in after I place an order and get the price
modified.

so easily available on Nike EU

really hoping and praying its that way tomorrow for us

ebates is gonna be clutch for these... no matter where u purchase from. Cash back check gonna be nice come February

for the first time no go on nike eu.. i had them in cart on footlocker eu but passed due to the 20% off possibility. I am guessing there were a lot of people going after a uk 8.5/us9.5 seem to be the only problem size for these.

so easily available on Nike EU

really hoping and praying its that way tomorrow for us

ebates is gonna be clutch for these... no matter where u purchase from. Cash back check gonna be nice come February

How much would the cashback be on these fam ?

I finally managed to get 1 pack, what a pain!

Actually I wanted 2, but oh well, 1 is better than nothing!

There's absolutely no resale value in these. Why would people want 2 packs? I just want 1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom