Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Yep.
mean.gif
Pantone 11's will probably end up going for $500+ by themselves on the resell market.
Yikes. You can see it happening too. People won't be able to give away those XX9's. The big jumpman pair was better.

I know it. But it could have been all red or all orange and still be pantone. Pantone is not a color. Its a system. Somebody help me out here
You're right, in a nutshell "Pantone" universal colour system that converts colours so they look the same regardless if the end product is print, digital or fashion etc.

I could be wrong but apparently 284 is one used by JB. I guess they decided using Pantone sounds better the AJXI P-284.

JB is seriously letting people take it in the rear with these packs. It would take everyone letting them sit for them to wake up. I'm pretty disappointed at the $500 price. Can I afford it? Yes, will I pay that? No thanks

Resellers will not profit in this at all (makes me happy). It will be the same as the Brazil Pack with a little more hype.

I can see the XI's selling for about $600 max in the future that's about it. In the beginning, eBay will be flooded, who will spend $600+ ? The cost of the sneaker and the fees for Paypal/eBay?

Lets say a reseller sells the pack at $600, to gain what? $30-40? Who would spend money on the other shoe to bring down the cost? You can find much better basketball shoes for $150 that are more appealing.

No thank you.. For $150 I will buy some Lebron lows on discount, KD's, Kobe's for the same cost or less.

Last edited:

fasho it will sellout,,JB can mix the ugliest Jordan ever created with XI,,,trust me it will be GONE in a day or NOT even :D :D :D

I swear there are nothing but morons working at JB man. I swear I was honestly excited about the big Jumpman pair. These elephant print ones are cold garbage. Why can't these idiots ever get anything right?! I won't be able to give them trash bag XX9's away. They always manage to ruin everything somehow, some way.

They are testing what people will pay for the XI's which will dictate the price being $500 for just the XI's in the future. No one cares about the other garbage. People shouldn't purchase the pack to teach them a lesson. I bet if this and the next pack they decide to add garbage to didn't sell they would think twice about garbage in a pack for future releases. Imagine 25k pairs just sitting and make its way to the outlet.

Having to off the XX9's for hopefully around $200 just so I can have the privilege to purchase the Pantone 11's at "retail" for about $300+... (since the pack will retail at $500)...

:smh:

(and yes, I realize $200 for the XX9's may even be a stretch... just terrible)

Last edited:
yo the elephant print pair is 10x better than them ugly *** big jumpman *****..this pack is more on the positive side then negative...not a fan of the marketing strategy but im just thanking the sneakerhead gods for providing an pantone 11/all carolina blue 11.

If this is confined for holiday it's already turning out to be a love/hate thing. Totally understand the marketing behind it, I just would have like to seen both the 11 and 29 release separate. If this is legit...get ready...the still are going to sell out and packs will be split. when that happens I got $100 on that XX9! Ha

Back
Top Bottom