• XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I didn't say anyone should.
Except maybe those who think resell is 1k [emoji]128562[/emoji]
If they really believe that then they can buy em out

I think this pack will be like ajko pack--- my size of course will be dumb stupid high but normal sizes should settle around retail eventually.

If you don't score on release wait a month or so. That's the trend nowadays anyway tho; you really only make money in the resell game in a short window. After a week resellers are desperate and will are more open to listen to negotiations. This pack will be no different.

It will be both easy and hard to pass on this Pack. This guy is NOT paying $500 for these sneaker y0. JB is straight clowning folks with that price. At most this is worth $300. The XI is one of my grail sneakers, but gonna pass with these because I don't even want the hassle of trying to unload the 29's on the 'bay or Craig's site. Especially with the legend's releasing at the same time.

I think this pack will be like ajko pack--- my size of course will be dumb stupid high but normal sizes should settle around retail eventually.

If you don't score on release wait a month or so. That's the trend nowadays anyway tho; you really only make money in the resell game in a short window. After a week resellers are desperate and will are more open to listen to negotiations. This pack will be no different.

No offense , but NO .

When was the last time a pair of Mid 11s sat for retail or even close on the resell market?

Lets say the xx9s dont even sell for their retail.Lets say 150 .(Which I highly doubt so)

That leaves 350 'cap space' for the XI in order for the pack to 'settle down' close to retail.

Gamma XIs (I will not take into consideration og colorways for the sake of comparison) were a GR and resell for 300 average from what I can see.

And the pantones (which will be muuuuuuuch more limited according to my Nike Europe sources) will go for pretty much the same , or + 50 ?

Highly doubt so.

Also lets not forget that 'retail' for pantones will be 250 and for other XIs was 170-180 .That prettty much alters the resell pricing automatically.

Of course only time will tell , thats for sure.

On another note , hopefully I will be getting my XI pair soon , directly from Nike in Netherlands , a Nike employee is connecting me with them .

Reason I was asking about the gm-real pair differences is so that I can check my pair when I get it , cause it will be only XI no xx9 ...

Dude works at Nike and all , but I saw a little while before that there are so many gm pantone pairs out there , got me kinda extra careful

Any help on telling the real from gm pairs would be appreciated.

P.S. If only differences are like other 11s , then Im good , I was actually looking if there is anything else to take notice.

Last edited:
The legend blue XX9s that come out tomorrow would've been much better in the pack. I hope I can get my hands on these pantones but I will not pay above the retail and the limited numbers will make it hard to scoop

I will give someone 170 for the XX9 in their pack if they don't want it.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!............................................

I won't want my XX9, But am not letting go for under $200. but that's just me.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!............................................
You can laugh all you want but I dont see there being huge demand for those XX9's at all since they are pretty much releasing the exact same colorway separately.

Last edited:
I totally agree. Honestly I wouldn't pay nothing for these considering they're is 3 Carolina colorway's releasing. I was just laughing because I really don't think many

will sell they're pairs for under Retail or the $200 price range just MO though. I honestly think they should of gave us the WB PE that's releasing all whit/Legend Blue 

Jumpman. They should have done the XX9 TFPck pair an all grey w/Legend Blue Jumpman on the side.

Personally, I am quite surprised that JB would drop these in a pack, instead of just shelving the Pantone 11's for the Christmas shoe in 2015, by itself and just charging $225 like it more than likely will be next year.  So, that makes me wonder what the Xmas 11 will be next year, if there even will be, unless it's another new CW like the Gamme 11's last year.

As for the XX9, I'm good.  No way I'm dropping $500 for a pack with a pair of shoes that looks like a modded XX# "titanium."

Personally, I am quite surprised that JB would drop these in a pack, instead of just shelving the Pantone 11's for the Christmas shoe in 2015, by itself and just charging $225 like it more than likely will be next year.  So, that makes me wonder what the Xmas 11 will be next year, if there even will be, unless it's another new CW like the Gamme 11's last year.

As for the XX9, I'm good.  No way I'm dropping $500 for a pack with a pair of shoes that looks like a modded XX# "titanium."
if the pantone pack was the 11s and 6s. they can retail at 600-700 all they want ill be copping. 

if the pantone pack was the 11s and 6s. they can retail at 600-700 all they want ill be copping. 
I think most non resellers would be too.  Because it's the 11/6.  Hell, any other Jordan 1-13 for the matter would be copped in that pack.  The XX9 just isn't worth trading or flipping, especially considering most don't care for them, and definitely won't fetch much for them on the resale market

29's are there simply for marketing purposes. As for next years 11s that's anyone's guess for now, maybe a new color way like gammas of last year.

If there's going to be any mention of splitting up packs to members in attempt to buy/sell, this thread will get locked very quickly.

Let's not take this there

Last edited:
Take my $500 JB
mean.gif
might not be that easy once release day comes, depending on how limited these are it might go a little like this

Back
Top Bottom