Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters

i dont mind the XX9,,,JB people are so SMART business wise,,they know how to play with our minds as consumers :D
i will cop these for RETAIL though

Made the decision. Will bite the bullet and cop these. Oh well, money's to be had, money's to be spent. Years from now i'll be happy that I have them and decided to spend the money on them.

Made my decision to cop this pack and retire from the game.

Until they drop black cement 3's with Nike Air
laugh.gif

98% sure those are GM pairs
I'm suspect of them also, still going to take a look tho.. He has a actual shop, which from research appears to be a legit chain sneaker store that sells everything early. BUT they TAX and he's only asking lil over retail for this pack.

Those are replicas if they are not showin pics of the 29's...rep sites are sending out the whole box with the Pantones but no 29's
good ish.. Yal boys saved me a 30min drive. No need to even verify, idk why I didn't pay attention to him having no 29s at all!!

good ish.. Yal boys saved me a 30min drive. No need to even verify, idk why I didn't pay attention to him having no 29s at all!!
That shoulda been the first sign, notice everyone who is selling these doesn't have the 29's for sale just the pantones with both boxes [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

you're not getting this pack early under 700

these are limited 11s

the 11s alone will prolly sell for 600+ early

these are limited 11s

tru, dude is posing as someone with a legit shop that's what caught my eye. Now I see he's doing it for the shipping, trying to get non local buyers. He blocked me on IG already [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Haha just like all those people who thought the brasil pack was gonna be worth it. Fools.

Nobody wants the xx9.
consensius from here was that pack would flop as the shooting stars pack before it. Most who copped that post on here knew they weren't getting those cp3s off above 150.

tru, dude is posing as someone with a legit shop that's what caught my eye. Now I see he's doing it for the shipping, trying to get non local buyers. He blocked me on IG already [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
He just blocked me after I was postin in his komments they were fake

consensius from here was that pack would flop as the shooting stars pack before it. Most who copped that post on here knew they weren't getting those cp3s off above 150.

Consensus?? Really ? Didnt know you knew the consensus seems how u joined two weeks beforethat pack released?

No consensus. People thought it was limited and it sold out quick. Wasnt til people realized these packs with one good shoe and one crappy shoe arent worth anything, that everyone wanted to act like it went nowhere.

This pack will be the same. Nobody gonna shell out 700+ for these ugly xi.

NOBODY will pay over 200 for those dumb xx9.

these are limited 11s

son you haven't even failed at buying for retail yet...

I just wish I miss out on these. I will try to cop them on rd still but hoping to miss out and save $ haha.

no mostly wont flop as bad... XIs > foams any day of the week... 99% of people who cop SS pack copped to resell... people just didnt want either shoe that bad esp. the false rumors of the foams coming out alone... smart move by NT to throw that rumor to kill resell of those...

I'm very surprised why JB even choose to drop these this year, let alone just a few days from the legend blues. No ones complaining about only one XI release per year. This has to come down to marketing for the XX9s.

and now I'm worried about them messing up with a ****** "new" colorway next year. Gammas were ok but we all know theres no telling how JB might mess up when it comes to making new colorways.

These will be more available than the Brazil pack for sure. My local Champs is getting the GOF pack and they did not get the Brazil. They are receiving 16 packs.

Consensus?? Really ? Didnt know you knew the consensus seems how u joined two weeks beforethat pack released?

No consensus. People thought it was limited and it sold out quick. Wasnt til people realized these packs with one good shoe and one crappy shoe arent worth anything, that everyone wanted to act like it went nowhere.

This pack will be the same. Nobody gonna shell out 700+ for these ugly xi.

NOBODY will pay over 200 for those dumb xx9.

Didn't know you knew what EVERYBODY is willing to do with their money.

We're talking about an "ugly" XI that some people have been wanting to release for a while, can't compare this release to that Brazil Pack disaster. People paying $700 + for some limited Jordan 1s now a days, why isn't it imaginable that they would do the same for an XI? (not saying these will hit those numbers)

As far as the 29s, people may not be able to get $200 off the jump but who's to say they won't later on down the road? Plenty of regular ballers like myself actually enjoy the 28s & 29s on the court so $200 a few months from now isn't as far-fetched as you make it seem fam, especially with the retail on current Js damn near at $200 already.

Back
Top Bottom