Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry for you getting screwed over your size @blackmondays where did you purchase from?

Last edited:
Had dude offer me 950 through p.p inv shipped to Malaysia but idk seems like funny business
Scam artist... Tell him that you will list it on eBay for a lower price and he can choose the eBay international shipping option where you ship it to eBay in the U.S. and they will handle the rest.   If he's a legit buyer he will agree. 

I just picked my pair up  for a homie. These XIs have the highest quality of any XI released to date IMO. The inside lining has the same weaved texture as the silver anniversaries. And the 29s are dope too! I passed this AM on those for my size glad I could oop a childhood friend.

Got a nice christmas bonus from work last week .. was gonna put it on this pack

but noooooooooooooo :smh:

Manual cop on NDC off the phone, suprisingly. 20% coupon, $25 gift card, $30 back from ebates, free shipping, & no tax comes out to $345 :pimp: ... moves these 29s for about $150 got my Patones for $195, not gonna let you win JB, there's ALWAYS a way around your BS :nthat:

A lot of hate for the 29, but its a really clean shoe.. They're gonna be Nice with some tech pants. But to each his own.. Can't wait!

Does anyone know if Nike was still doing free overnight shipping??

Had dude offer me 950 through p.p inv shipped to Malaysia but idk seems like funny business

I was thinking of pulling the trigger on a sale to a Nigerian prince. Guess they didn't get many packs there and cats are fiending.

Last edited:

99% sure this will now be a yearly thing since it seemed to be a success. 2 11s a year, one in a pack with that year's new sig for ridiculous price.
they need to chill with the 11's, especially with all the lows they dropped and are planning on dropping, what are they gonna do for the year of the 11?

Looking at the pics of the 11s... can't believe I canceled my order through Finish Line just now 
frown.gif
. Oh well it was something I had to do. So you all know now that they at least have one set left :smile:

Anyone else strike out on NDC? I failed on there for the infrareds, legend blues, and these (luckily I had secured pairs for pick up for the infrareds and legend blues). No clue what the deal is. I'm usually good with NDC

Back
Top Bottom