Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
just copped off END, anyone know for sure how much the custom fee is going to be?  i paird 416 shipped for them. 

Still waiting on Finish Line to cancel this order....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 - guess they plan on taking 48hrs, then tell me oops it actually shipped, you'll have to send it back. They want me to look at them in person and change my mind.

Dude talking about go true to size on the 29s in the video but the side of the shoes got a crazy bulge from his foot.:smh: These are trash I'm sure they'll be great for basketball though so I'll be using them for that. The reason they couldn't have put the 29 with the big Jumpman is beyond me.

dang, carted 3 pair in the mini restock on EB but was with a client until a minute ago. All OOS now. So annoying, but oh well. Real work comes first.

I flourished this morning. The ATC wasn't necessary.

I swear the amount of people who complain that they weren't able to cop on IG on those ATC service people's pages is hilariously sad. Granted I know it's not 100% the way they promote it you would think it would work hell 80% of the time. It's so wrong to think you're good using the service only to be let down and take time out of your day to file for a refund.

i dont hate them, i got a pair of xx9s to hoop in already. dont need 2 pairs.
You do realize you're helping my statement lol... so you now have two pair, and don't want two pair. If you can't sell them, nothing wrong with donating. I mean... technically you HAD to pay $500 to get those sneakers, what's wrong with marking that on the value receipt? Tax breaks do wonders, I promise!

stupid xx9 activated my buyers remorse and now i feel like i got a raw deal. could've def took the $500 and picked up a pair or two of j's that i missed in the last few years. i love the xi but i feel like by wearing it i'll be advertising that i make horrible decisions. i mean i do...but still.

if the customs is even $100 ... then you still came out at US retail

so congrats to those that copped off EU sites

stupid xx9 activated my buyers remorse and now i feel like i got a raw deal. could've def took the $500 and picked up a pair or two of j's that i missed in the last few years. i love the xi but i feel like by wearing it i'll be advertising that i make horrible decisions. i mean i do...but still.
Lol @ buyer's remorse.

View media item 1317929
Not even gonna pull the XX9's out lol. They didn't have a 12 unclaimed pair so I got the 11. Gonna go up to House of Hoops later and try and exchange them with someone who picks up a sz.12 unclaimed pair. Fingers crossed...

Back
Top Bottom