Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Man it sucks these damn 29's come in the pack.. I want to keep the 11's but 400+ for um after tax... Cuz I don't see the 29's selling for anything over 150 if that...

I've been here since 2005 before the children arrived. Believe what you want. We all aren't liars on this site.

my man some of the BIGGEST frauds on this site's history have been grown *** men 30+ so what u talking? If you really from 05 and beyond you should know that right?

:lol: I'm just messing with you tho. Kinda. :nerd:

*still waits for receipts*

Last edited:
Just picked up a pack from a local Finishline. Got crazy lucky since they got a late shipment and had a couple sizes left. Manager made several calls to the person who reserved and he never picked up and he turned his phone off so he let me get my size. Glad I copped locally after FNL.com butchered my card this a.m. 

Yea just can't get into that baby blue. I'd be all in if it was the gamma blue from the 12s last year. Maybe next year we'll get space jams and the red 11s

75 to 100
you know someone who wants to do it??
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I still think the best method is to prepay. This guarantees a pair and stores won't be sitting on inventory waiting on a "pick up window" or unclaimed pairs. This raffle just kills it for people who actually want a particular shoe.

I still think the best method is to prepay. This guarantees a pair and stores won't be sitting on inventory waiting on a "pick up window" or unclaimed pairs. This raffle just kills it for people who actually want a particular shoe.

Why do I feel like this used to happen quite a bit back in my day when I walked barefoot uphill to school? But seriously, I vaguely remember some places doing it that way. I think it stopped out of "can't please everyone."

I could be totally out of my mind too...

Back
Top Bottom