Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
For all that are trying off them 29's go for the older people... this looks like a shoe that they would like...

Fnl shipping tracking number. It is confirmed! Now....how to justify how I spent over $1,500 for shoes in the past 2 mths. Well. I should be taking a break until hare 7's in May! (Maybe columbia 4's since I sold mine years ago and I still have to use my ndc 20% off since I couldn't use it this morning) Join you guys then for the hunt of the rabbit!

Am starting to get very worried about this pack. Maybe some of the guys on here were right.

If you look on Ebay there are hundred and hundreds listed. Hopefully the market can absorb.

Is everyone a seller on this issue?

Watch next year it will be the White/Red XI's for holiday and these with the next number jordan in a pack.

Ugh I HATE this "pay $500 for a pair of dope kicks and some garbage shoes" strategy. I wish JB just called these a limited release and sold em for $300.. People would complain but at least nobody would have to worry about dumping the useless new models.

i can see the resell price go really high for the 11s in 1 year from now. but who knows. im still trying to sell my 29s

Am starting to get very worried about this pack. Maybe some of the guys on here were right.

If you look on Ebay there are hundred and hundreds listed. Hopefully the market can absorb.

Good. I hope you get stuck selling them for retail plus shipping. All I wanted today was to get my 11.5 today to keep, not to try to screw others for $50.

With the amount of people trying to get rid of the XX9's

from the Pack how long before those are selling for

100-125. For those of you that like that shoe what a good buy that would be.

Pantones by themselves aren't worth $500, Jordan Brand essentially dropped these at a reseller price. At least with a lot of the CDP drops you got a good pair of shoes but literally nobody wants the 29s unless they want to play basketball in them (in which case they could find a pair on sale for much less than $250). JB took people's money and ran with this pack-very smart business move on their part, I'm glad they seem to be killing resellers with this tactic though.

Just got home with my pair after making a quick stop to Taco Bell and I love them. I wish I would've further investigated them instore because there's a little issue with my jumpman under the left sole but I'll get over it it's not the end of the world lol

Taco Bell
pimp.gif

wow, glad i copped a pack

i heard 11 patones are really nice in person

even if it cost 544.38 from ndc to nyc 

With the amount of people trying to get rid of the XX9's
from the Pack how long before those are selling for
100-125. For those of you that like that shoe what a good buy that would be.

The CP3s from the Brazil pack this past summer could be had for a STEAL... Jordan Brand successfully kills resale (at least immediate resale) with these drops. Same thing Nike did with the Shooting Star foams (imo the lil Pennys are much better than all these newer models though).

Anyone who got this pack to flip is going to take a loss.

No one wants the 29's or if possible sit on the pack for 6 months to a year on the whole pack.

The 11's before they yellow will only hold this packs value.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom