Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I'm honestly surprised SNS honored those orders #haterpost

Ditto! Really thought they would cancel. Congrats to those who got them

Ive got tons of UNC/powder blue clothes and no GOF to sport with them while Im here in the Carolinas :frown:

I slept on'em a lot though on RD. Had a too many things happening at the same time. It was too late by the time I got "serious." Oh well, onto the next!

Last edited:

This guys review got me dying
laugh.gif

Looks like mine will be arriving a day early, can't wait to get these in hand tomorrow. That 8% cashback & $130 giftcard really helped a brotha out on this purchase

SO many people selling just the XI's seperated from the pack but 500 is pricey for this... 

I decided to no cop this set cause I already got my Legends

Have an ebates/nike tab already open
Add shoes in another tab
Refresh cart on the ebates tab
Profit

Peep that fugazi Gucci watch.. Stopped watching when I saw that.. And somebody get this guys car a paint job
Looks like he got his hood keyed up. I would have never embarrassed myself like that. He admitted to wearing te fakes, it was clear was no expert of any kind, he spent half the vid talking about the box alone. Guess he was just showing off.

I have a question, wouldn't the pack be more valuable with the 29? Let's say I were to wear the 11s a few times and decided to get rid of them a year later. You guys think it would be more valuable speerage or together? True enough no one really wants the 29, but then you would have to break the box. Just curious as to some your thoughts and opinions about this.

Back
Top Bottom