Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
wow...kickz is a tease!  I got to the payment confirmation, only to see that they are charging me 0 euro!  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Shout out to those who were able to score from kickz.com im officially thre with this release I figured that these were just not meant for me to get everytime I step away from Niketalk for one second somebody posts a link to a site that has a fsr or someone restocks and I miss out but when Im actually able to hop on here I see nothing. I will go for the Jordan 4s in the morning but on the bright side thats money saved for a pack I really would have been spending 500 on for one shoe and I needed that pack in a size 14 smh

Last edited:
Was no chance to get it in kickz.com even not for me in Germany.
Homepage was down at the beginning.
But I got my 4s Columbia

View media item 1345414
Mine just came in from retro shop paris... Verry happy with my purchase. I know a lot of people were commenting about how much better quality these were then the legend blues and usually I don't buy into that type of stuff but these are night and day to those

I'm sad. I was busy with work in Las Vegas for CES and I forgot about the kickz drop. I failed on another chance to get a 7 for my daughter :frown:

I'm sad. I was busy with work in Las Vegas for CES and I forgot about the kickz drop. I failed on another chance to get a 7 for my daughter :frown:
No chance to get them. Site was down at beginning, had 2 times shoes in my stock. Both times they kicked me out

man I said on twitter the moment I saw ATC links FOR SIZES I knew it was a wrap. Fools already had 'em carts; just waiting to press the button to check out.

Yes, im a girl
Yes, im a size 7
Yes, I bought a size 7

How you like them apples? ...Mr big footed "Hypebeast!" :rofl:

I guess some people need to make fun of others to feel good about themselves. You better be toting sz 17s!
lol nah just need more people off my size >~>

Last edited:
i must admit the pantone were a surprise to me. the suede on em it's very smooth and compliments the patent leather so nicely... while the xx9 for me are an easy pass i was on the fence for the 11s, i hate that light blue tint but they are really on point. ended up me giving away the whole pack to a person who appreciated more for sure! 

...what, size 8 is your size? Hooooooold up!!!
And you were seriously about to poke fun at MY small feet when you wear a size 8?? :rofl:
Man, back away from the keyboard. Please!

I guess you own that size though huh. Oh my bad or anybody else who mentions or for goodness sakes even buys a sz 8. We'll all be sure to "keep off" size 8 just for you :smh:

You realize you make like zero sense right?? :nerd:

Dang I HATE to throw around that silly word hypebeast like you just did, but hey, when the size 8 shoe fits........."HYPEBEAST!" :lol:
gettin all feisty lol, I godda fight off another sex and tall kids too smh

Last edited:
congrats to those that have the pack, there was a size 12 on here but there gone and missed restock, so i will hunt the bay for a pair but they not letting up on the resell price

Had a long work week in Las Vegas due to work at CES 2015. I ended up checking out Urban Necessities shop at Boulevard Mall. My first time going there. Awesome consignment/sneaker shop and the owners/staff are really cool and focused on the right experience. I ended up picking up another GOF pack and got a pair of CG XIs while there. My boys who met up with me in Vegas got me an extra pair of Columbias. So it was a good week...

It got even better when I got home because the homies at Nike came through with an awesome care package.
pimp.gif

...what, size 8 is your size? Hooooooold up!!!
And you were seriously about to poke fun at MY small feet when you wear a size 8?? :rofl:
Man, back away from the keyboard. Please!

I guess you own that size though huh. Oh my bad or anybody else who mentions or for goodness sakes even buys a sz 8. We'll all be sure to "keep off" size 8 just for you :smh:

You realize you make like zero sense right?? :nerd:

Dang I HATE to throw around that silly word hypebeast like you just did, but hey, when the size 8 shoe fits........."HYPEBEAST!" :lol:

:lol: you sound like Lisa

I wear size 8 #dopesize :frown:

Back
Top Bottom