Papa John's Blames NFL Protests for losing sales

PJs was so clutch in college when they had $5 large 1 topping pizzas. Only way I'd eat it now is if someone else paid for it. So many better options out there.

da only thing i do chain pizza wise is lil ceasars cheesy bread...

5 bucks and i can't even finish one by myself... delicious.

I don’t get the slander on pineapple on pizza. I bet y’all don’t like caramel on apples or sweet onion sauce on chicken teriyaki at subway. :lol:

Only chain pizza I'm paying money for is Jet's and occasionally Dominos.

The Dominos by my house is good but if I order it at work it's trash.

I don’t get the slander on pineapple on pizza. I bet y’all don’t like caramel on apples or sweet onion sauce on chicken teriyaki at subway. :lol:
You said it as if you named can't miss food prospects or something.

All 3 are passable

Y’all won’t eat pineapple on pizzas but eat olives on it.

:smh:

Only 79 year olds eat cheese or meat lovers, It’s all about that Hawaiin bbq chicken/ philly cheese steak pizza at PAPA JOHNS.

Eh, I don’t hate on pineapples as a topping because I like it and people acting like it goes against some pizza commandents. What people should be mad about are places that put a whole plate of pasta or mac and cheese on a slice. Also, anchovies are disgusting. I tried eating a slice with anchovies and it was salty AF.

I order from papa john’s for the convenience and they got pan pizza now. I like pizza hut and domino’s more but both don’t deliver to me. I’ll sometimes choose it over the local pizzerias because it ends up being cheaper.

Only 79 year olds eat my meat.

giphy.gif

Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Domino's, Little Cesers are all below average pizza for the most part. I order that **** when I have too for convenience (more locations) or cost (5-5-5, hot and ready) but the local non chain pizza spots are better than all those places ( Sorento's, Greek Village, Maria D's, Mr. G's for Baltimore). I also feel like John is just trying to make excuses for his share holders, find it hard to believe that football fans are the only ones who eat pizza, no matter the side of the protest they fall on. If he wants the stock to increase maybe he shouldn't promote a large pizza for only 8 or 9 bucks but then turn around and charge you almost 6 dollars for a delivery charge.

EDIT: Give credit where its due, the Deep Deep Dish for 8 dollars is crack

I stopped eating Papa John's when he revealed himself with his healthcare comments and having his workers reduce hours so he wouldn't have to pay.

I'm glad the company's stock has gone down and he's lost money.

da only thing i do chain pizza wise is lil ceasars cheesy bread...

5 bucks and i can't even finish one by myself... delicious.

That's hit and miss for me. Sometimes it's good and other times it's not.

Hawaii pizza is actually good at places where the Ingredients are fresh and flavorful. Used to dig Hawaiian pizza in Jamaica, but trying it from those chains in the us with everything from a can turned me off.

This is one of those instances where ninjahood is actually right.

I don't know how anyone can reconcile the flavor combo of pineapple and tomato.

I stopped eating Papa John's when he revealed himself with his healthcare comments and having his workers reduce hours so he wouldn't have to pay.

I'm glad the company's stock has gone down and he's lost money.

That's hit and miss for me. Sometimes it's good and other times it's not.

American Multi Cinema (AMC) did the same thing when I was working their, I didn't even want to sign up for their plan but they still cut everybody to working no more than 20 hours a week. I wouldn't be surprised if other companies did this.

Back
Top Bottom