Papa John's Blames NFL Protests for losing sales

My cousin lived down the street from this clown back in the day. Like when he was a regular dude but papa johns starting to take off.

He wouldn’t even give pizza out at the block party. We never ****** with him.

Sbarro way too overpriced for my taking.

Dudes putting Stawberries on Pizza. WTF!

Coleslaw is disgusting, and I will continue to slander that garbage.

If there is any pizza that papa johns is better than, it is sbarro.

Funny thing is if you asked papa john why players were protesting and why the civil right movement took place, he wouldn't even know.

He just knows that he's supposed to say the civil rights movement was a good thing. F him.

In NY it’s difficult to make bad tasting pizza. The only pizza I can remember not liking was little caesar’s. It’s like they specfically chose to use sauce and cheese with no flavor.

Not sure what happened to Little Ceasars... I remember those "big foot" rectangle pizzas being straight crack at birthday parties 25 years ago. They fell off something major.

Hungry Howies in the best crap pizza. Extra Cajun :pimp:

Not sure what happened to Little Ceasars... I remember those "big foot" rectangle pizzas being straight crack at birthday parties 25 years ago. They fell off something major.

Hungry Howies in the best crap pizza. Extra Cajun :pimp:
I don't know about other places, but Little Caesars made a strong comeback down here in Mississippi around 2010-2011. Started seeing L.C. spots pop up all over the Delta. Seems like Papa Johns is the main chain struggling in this area with Pizza Hut right behind them.

I have yet to eat Little Caesar's since they had their comeback. I swore they were out of business. I remember eating them a few times in the 90s then I just didn't hear their name until recently with the $5 Hot n Ready push.

Yes papa john sucks

True story we ordered a pizza somewhere in LI 2011 and wanted to cancel and they said we will report you to the township if you don't pay. **** you *** johns

Last edited by a moderator:
All chain pizza fell off from what it once was, changing sauce recipes and cheaping our on quality for profit. It’s not nostalgia, the pizza was way better when we were kids. Thank god I can get a quality slice here in jersey where pizzerias still care about what they serve.

All chain pizza fell off from what it once was, changing sauce recipes and cheaping our on quality for profit. It’s not nostalgia, the pizza was way better when we were kids.

Same with cereal. Old Cookie Crisp recipe >

I have yet to eat Little Caesar's since they had their comeback. I swore they were out of business. I remember eating them a few times in the 90s then I just didn't hear their name until recently with the $5 Hot n Ready push.

them 5 dollar one topping pies be having a steady supply of people walking in am out my local one.

Niffle (what I call nfl) is the stupidest game to watch & even stupider to go to. It takes 3 1/2 to 4 hours to play 11 mins of actual game play. For me the replay process made it even more unbearable because it allowed networks to broadcast more commercials while the refs watched the replays.

Only reason people still watch is largely due to betting & fantasy sports. Live niffle games are even worse. You spend more time watching players stand around more than actual game play.

Eff niffle & popa johns... support your local pizzeria & watch real football. ⚽️ ✌

Niffle (what I call nfl) is the stupidest game to watch & even stupider to go to. It takes 3 1/2 to 4 hours to play 11 mins of actual game play. For me the replay process made it even more unbearable because it allowed networks to broadcast more commercials while the refs watched the replays.

Only reason people still watch is largely due to betting & fantasy sports. Live niffle games are even worse. You spend more time watching players stand around more than actual game play.

Eff niffle & popa johns... support your local pizzeria & watch real football. ⚽️ ✌

No thanks, too many ties/draws

Back
Top Bottom