PAPOOSE v FAT JOE behind the scenes at a concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

I heard an interview with Fat Joe earlier today on the radio (weird that he was on a bay area radio station talking about this).

Joe stated that he had a problem with Pap laughing at all the things 50 was saying about Joe while 50 was interviewing Pap. He also mentioned that Pap has beenwith Remy Ma who of coruse has been talking bad about Joe.

He went on to say that they were all staying at the same hotel in NC and one of Joe's boys saw Pap entering a room on the first floor. Joe decided to knockon every door on that floor (he said he had 4 guys with him) until he found pap.

Once he found the room, he walked right in and asked Pap if he had a problem. Pap wasn't sure what Joe was talking about but replied back with "no butdo you want a problem?" Joe proceeded to "pound him out, landing 8 shot to the face." Joe mentioned that Pap's dj had to be taken to thehospital.

After the little fight, Joe went up to his room, showered and got ready for the show. As he was walking through the lobby, Pap stopped him and asked he theycould talk. Joe said Pap said sorry and asked to end everything.

(The station Joe was one was KMEL 106.1, in case they have the audio on their website )

WOW

i'm sorry but i seriously doubt things went how Joe's making it out to be...son makes it sound like he's Superman and Pap was a lil b___h

Both these dudes sound like frauds.
Joe talkin bout Pap put it on the net, and how he caught him 8 times?

For the record.....WE HAVE SEEN A VIDEO OF FAT JOE RECENTLY..AND SEEN HIS FACE....WE HAVENT SEEN A VID OF PAP YET...AND EVERYTHING IS BIASED UNTIL A 3RD PARTY(BESIDES 50) STEPS UP AND TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED

^ i feel you on that.

Fat joe is calling hot97 right now (miss jones fat #%*##%@)

he sounds MADDDDDDDDD (that miss jones says it sounds like hes lying)

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Pap is really a threat though on the "street" level..and so is Joe...so they might as well just dead it

fat joe runs da bx....ask pistol pete and da K.A.R.

True but i dont know on this one my dude...it dont seem like Pap play games

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Pap is really a threat though on the "street" level..and so is Joe...so they might as well just dead it

fat joe runs da bx....ask pistol pete and da K.A.R.

True but i dont know on this one my dude...it dont seem like Pap play games

i've stood next to fat joe...he's 6 foot almost 3 hundred pounds....there's no way pap did anything to that man other then a light jab ortwo....i wonder what kay slay got to say about all this....everyone stay tuned today to street sweepers radio for kay slay on shade 45 cuz YOU KNOW he gotsomething to say about it....i'll be waitin for da web stream

and hot 97 on thursday at midnight....

Look like the top of Joes brow got a lil lump...that same side of his face looks a fatter than the other

pap is a danger to these rappers right now. first homie basically ended uncle murda's career.

I know of two NT'ers in particular that aren't going to like those statements.

there's no way pap did anything to that man other then a light jab or two....i wonder what kay slay got to say about all this....everyone stay tuned today to street sweepers radio for kay slay on shade 45 cuz YOU KNOW he got something to say about it....i'll be waitin for da web stream
yeah i wanna see how that go with Slay cuz Fat Joe used to call slay the black version of him...so well see...but at the end of the day if Joey isso big and Pap is a slim small dude why didnt he just go see him for dolo...thats why some of this sound suspect...BUT who knows

After watching the Fat Joe clip, either Pap is lying, or he throws some soft punches.

RawSheed wrote:
LMAO:

roll.gif
50 stuck n his neverland ranch n Connecticut lmao

If what Joe says is true somebody who was there should talk up on the fight.
Seein as how many people "were there" and "seen it".

Back
Top Bottom