PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

gonna see it in 2 weeks when i get a saturday off from work. hopefully hype dies down a bit so its not so hard to get tickets. going with my girl (she LOVEShorror flicks) so well see what happens

FINALLY got to see it last night after friday and saturday sold out. Movie was crazy! People in the theater were litearaly Shook! Finally a worth real scarymovie. 5/5 stars!

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Is this movie true happenings or is it fake like acted out
laugh.gif
it's fake.

has this movie hit all threaters?? or just seletive ones?? i wanna see it but dont wanna have to go the LA hahha

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Is this movie true happenings or is it fake like acted out

its funny you say that cuz people stayed after the flick just to make sure it was fiction, but believe me, its as real as it gets word to jeezy and hova

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

My theater was sold out. The girl was sayin something about 9 more tickets left at Atlantic Station around 7:30, so I was like +%!% it.
REGAL 24

I probably at most got two hours of sleep last night coming home from seeing this movie.
indifferent.gif

I saw this movie last friday, when I got home I kept the lights and tv's on the whole time that night and I kept my bedroom door close. Smh at myself.

I saw this movie last friday, when I got home I kept the lights and tv's on the whole time that night and I kept my bedroom door close. Smh at myself.

The gf is dragging to me to go see it here in Dallas on wednesday night, and after the replies in here I am definitely not looking forward to afterwards as Igot school and work in the morning.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by EMkicks

The gf is dragging to me to go see it here in Dallas on wednesday night, and after the replies in here I am definitely not looking forward to afterwards as I got school and work in the morning.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
thought it only played fri and sat at 12:15am?

i saw it in Santa Cruz last Thursday and i thought it was pretty suspenseful. the audience i went to see it with added to the suspense with a bunch of peoplewhispering "oh hell naw" whenever the night scenes started. the only thing annoying was that the guy behind me started sounding scared and startedtalking louder about what he thought was about to happen. sounded like he was tryna figure it out so that he wouldn't be scared. him and his group endedup cuttin out with the quickness at the end.
the best part was there was a raffle beforehand and one of the grand prizes was a ouija board. the girl who won gave it away once she got outside
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by EMkicks

The gf is dragging to me to go see it here in Dallas on wednesday night, and after the replies in here I am definitely not looking forward to afterwards as I got school and work in the morning.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
thought it only played fri and sat at 12:15am?
I have no idea on that man, all I know is that one of my local AMCs has this listed on their showtimes for Wednesday Oct. 7

[h4]Paranormal Activity[/h4]Rated (R) • 1 hr. 39 min.
BUY TICKETS - 10:30pm

Anybody know if this comes out on DVD? The last showing in Chicago is this Thursday and I can't see it any time this week.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

saw it last night in philly...

great movie, thankfully great crowd. the movie was just really creepy up until the final 5 minutes... i swear everyone in the theater was trippin. some girl literally ran out of the theater, full speed, like usain bolt directly after it ended. that's how much it shook people.

after getting home and hearing there were 2 alternate, unused endings (both of which seemed better than the existing ending) i started looking forward to the dvd. hint: a portion of one of the unused endings is in the trailer...
I was there, #*$+ was nuts, everybody poured the !%@+ out right afterwards including me
laugh.gif
I was SHOOK.

Back
Top Bottom