PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Soo I just got back.

**SPOILERS**

First off, Katie was hot. Thick brunette with incredible magumbos. Girl next door type steez. Plus for half the movie she walking around in a tank top andboxers.
pimp.gif

Secondly, there were some scary parts to the movie. I never understood why they slept with the door open though. OR why they didn't immediately turn onthe light when they heard a noise. Investigating in the dark, FTL
smh.gif
Overall though, it wasn't bad. For 15k, not bad at all.

There are two times when everyone is completely vulnerable. 1.) is naked in the shower 2.) is in the bed about to go to sleep. They really did a good jobexposing the second one, which is why it's scary for so many because just about everyone can relate to it.

Reading the alternate endings, the original ending looks like it would have been much more scary.

Okay, time to go drink!

Saw it last night, LATE NIGHT. Its was pretty decent. I felt for them when was telling them that He could stay there, like how you gon leave
laugh.gif
. The boardsetting on fire was CRAZY. I probably wouldn't watch it again because I don't do the demon stuff. But it was pretty decent. 1 thumb up.

Just saw the movie today with my homegirl...

We both agreed that the movie was whack and boring...

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

1) Why the hell are they sleeping with the doors open?
2) What would Micah do to the demon? --- talking about he's in control? Dude is straight ******ed.
3) Haven't these people (Micah and Katie) seen the movie Exorcist or the Exorcism of Emily Rose? Call a priest...
smh.gif

4) What would the powder prove? The demon was already in the house --- its been confirmed.
5) After the Ouija board and the door closing on its own on the vid incident. I would've called for help.
6) Yes movie was NOT scary...IMO is %^@$# annoying. --- yes I'm mad.
7) this movies reminds me of vacancy...stupid +!+ people stuck in a crazy situation.
8.) When Katie was dragged out of bed towards the guest room, that would've been another cue for me to call for help.
9) I know not that serious...but this movie was hella hyped up and I thought it was suppose to be scary and people saying it was good.
smh.gif
needless to say I gotgot. I want my money back.

Not gonna lie there were some good parts to the movie...

- Blanket moving, looks like the demon wanted to cuddle with Katie.
- Ouija board burning
- The picture being found in the attic
- Katie sleep walking
- Katie getting dragged and door shutting
- Micah getting thrown right at the camera.

IMO I want to what the hell happened downstairs.

i give this a 1.5 out of 5.

this movie was filmed 5 minutes from one of the houses I stayed at in Rancho Penasquitos (San Diego)...

Good thing I didn't pay for this movie..

This movie was not scary at all.. it was just comedy..

First off, Katie was hot. Thick brunette with incredible magumbos. Girl next door type steez. Plus for half the movie she walking around in a tank top and boxers.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
na chill

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

First off, Katie was hot. Thick brunette with incredible magumbos. Girl next door type steez. Plus for half the movie she walking around in a tank top and boxers.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
na chill

Serious question: Are you a homosexual?

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Ghenges

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
na chill

Serious question: Are you a homosexual?
hey cutie

pm me

laugh.gif

Saw this on Friday as an only option (got there late) glad I didn't pay..I mean it was creepy but definitely not on par w/Excorcist..

Oh, I tried finding the alternate endings & can't?? People say Youtube, Youtube says official site but neither has them
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom