Paranormal Thread: Ghosts, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Unsolved Mysteries, Strange Phenomena, Folklore

Oh wow, I hope you get well and have an easy procedure Fozz.

Man that’s freaky! Has there been things breaking or falling off shelves in the house?
Thanks, man. Recovery has been a challenge. Didn't realize how important your abdomen muscles play a big role in everyday life. But I'm slowly getting better.

As far as things breaking or falling off shelves. Nothing that I have noticed.

Not directly related to the 411 cases and video I posted but this is always something interesting.
F46F52F6-3B90-4184-8701-AB1FCBFC6239.jpeg

And that’s why I ain’t about that camp/mountain climbing life. I’ve listened to way too many Missing 411 stuff to even be remotely interested in taking any hikes unless I’m in a large group.

Door in my office opened on it's own again. Handle turned and just slowly opened till it hit the wall.

I sat at my desk frozen thinking I'd see my wife or one of my kids at the doorway, but nope lol. Kids and my wife sleeping. :rolleyes
Gives me the chills. How’s the fam doing? Have they had some recent stuff happen?

And that’s why I ain’t about that camp/mountain climbing life. I’ve listened to way too many Missing 411 stuff to even be remotely interested in taking any hikes unless I’m in a large group.

I'm hooked on this topic.

How is it that hundreds of people help to search for little kids only to find the kid later in an area already searched or inaccessible for most grown adults is crazy.

That’s good to hear. I’m sorry you haven’t been so lucky. Seen anything solid or just more noises?
That was the first “event” in a minute. Visited my parents over the weekend and slept over. I had a hard time sleeping and my nephew kept saying he was scared through out the night.

Normally, I would just say that’s because he watches scary videos on YouTube lol. But for him to whine every time he woke up had me thinking.

When his dad (my brother who experienced a lot of paranormal things growing up) came the following day, I mentioned what happened. He admitted my nephew has acted like that that last few times they slept over there too.

That was the first “event” in a minute. Visited my parents over the weekend and slept over. I had a hard time sleeping and my nephew kept saying he was scared through out the night.

Normally, I would just say that’s because he watches scary videos on YouTube lol. But for him to whine every time he woke up had me thinking.

When his dad (my brother who experienced a lot of paranormal things growing up) came the following day, I mentioned what happened. He admitted my nephew has acted like that that last few times they slept over there too.
Poor kiddo 🙁 I’m sure it’s not a coincidence, he’s seen or heard something at that house before. It’s crazy to know things happen but I guess it’s fine unless it turns physical.

My mom was very upset the time I tagged along her work day and someone/something pulled the back of hair as I walked towards her. Turns out I was playing with my Hot Wheels next to an urn with the ashes of my mother’s boss’ husband. I guess homie wasn’t cool with me and my mom yelled out “Do not hurt my son again or I will not clean your home!”. We brought my infant sister once due to no babysitter available and she never stopped crying the whole time there. It was topped off by us hearing someone literally run up the stairs, down a hall, slam a door shut right before our eyes. I don’t remember coming back after that.

Poor kiddo 🙁 I’m sure it’s not a coincidence, he’s seen or heard something at that house before. It’s crazy to know things happen but I guess it’s fine unless it turns physical.

My mom was very upset the time I tagged along her work day and someone/something pulled the back of hair as I walked towards her. Turns out I was playing with my Hot Wheels next to an urn with the ashes of my mother’s boss’ husband. I guess homie wasn’t cool with me and my mom yelled out “Do not hurt my son again or I will not clean your home!”. We brought my infant sister once due to no babysitter available and she never stopped crying the whole time there. It was topped off by us hearing someone literally run up the stairs, down a hall, slam a door shut right before our eyes. I don’t remember coming back after that.
So, my wife and I finally had the chance to chat with our neighbors below yesterday at the pool because it was so hot. Long story short, she has been living at this complex for a couple of years and there is a bunch of paranormal stuff that goes on at this place lol. I kept quiet and just nodded my head because I now my wife would be freaked out. But she was the one that egged our neighbor to tell her all the experiences she had witnessed. SMH. The entire conversation I was just like:
hide-the-pain-harold.gif

Off the top of my head:

- Supposedly a old, white lady wandering around the opposite end of the complex at night.
- A little boy always running around the complex at night
- Neighbor's aunt lives in another complex and always see a little girl playing 'peek-a-boo' in her apt :rolleyes
- Neighbor said before we moved in, there was one instance where she heard loud stomping from above. So she complained to the apt manager, only to be told that the tenant at the time was away on vacation. :smh: She also said she heard footsteps running in our apt when we were in Hawaii (idk why I don't believe that lol)
- Scariest one she shared was a old-man with sunken eyes and features creeping through the front door. Scared her so much she cried and called her husband. This supposedly happened when we already moved in.

I told my wife she probably entertains whatever she sees, which is why she does experience these events regularly. Ended up re-assuring my wife that nothing scary will happen to her and the kids because I'll deal with it and told her not even think/entertain it.

But in my mind, I really wanted to do this around the apartment.:
ELF2--.gif
:lol::lol:

I then told our neighbor that I would mess with them and yell out quotes from Lord of The Rings pretending that I am fighting off these spirits.
EvilUnkemptGentoopenguin-max-1mb.gif
:rofl:

Fozz Fozz damn man your block hot, your block is hot, hot-hot with all that paranormal activity 😳

You can’t deny what you’ve seen with your own eyes though, you’ve seen it. Get a cheapo camera to record the place when you’re on another vacation.

Lol all good. It’s like, if I seek out for it and confirm there is something around. I’m going to feel like I have to do something about it.
I get you. My bro has the same feeling towards in-car cameras. He feels that if he gets one he might be put in a situation where it could record something horrible that he otherwise would never see (accidents).

Everybody has a ghost story in Butte, Montana, the subject of “Ghosts Of Devil’s Perch,” the new paranormal investigative series on Travel Channel and Discovery+. And if you ask the team behind the in-depth investigation, they’ll say it’s probably one of the most haunted places on earth! Paranormal experts Dave Schrader and KD Stafford, along with medium Cindy Kaza detail some of the experiences that are chronicled in the 8-episode series set in the historic mining town. They share some of their spooky encounters at the Hennessey Mansion, the Cabbage Patch, and The Clark Chateau. They discuss their conversations and findings, the near-death experience that left Dave hospitalized for no medically discernable reason, and the automatic writing episode that left Dave shook. They talk about the tragic history of historic residents that set some of this in motion, the geography and minerals in the land that serve as a natural conduit for the spirits, and why they’re all hoping to spend a second season in Butte!

Talk Is Jericho: Ghosts Of Devil's Perch on Apple Podcasts

Seems like everything happens in an instant out there and next thing you know, you're lost. Thought for sure those kids was gonna be abducted in the second one though. As a parent now, those kind of stories hit different.

Back
Top Bottom