Paranormal Thread: Ghosts, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Unsolved Mysteries, Strange Phenomena, Folklore

This youtube channel goes into various topics that would fill this thread. The channel also has separate community channels going specifically for things regarding space, air, ocean and wartime.

Fozz Fozz have you looked into the history of the place? Anyone pass away inside?
I honestly wouldn't know where to start that research other than asking management or people who may have lived here for years.

But this past weekend, our neighbor downstairs texted my wife and asked if we were home because she was hearing footsteps and stomping coming from the living room area. My wife repeatedly told her we weren't home and even texted a photo and she kept thinking we were lying.

At this point, I honestly feel something may be messing with her and her family or it's just me not really entertaining the thought that there is something.

I honestly wouldn't know where to start that research other than asking management or people who may have lived here for years.

But this past weekend, our neighbor downstairs texted my wife and asked if we were home because she was hearing footsteps and stomping coming from the living room area. My wife repeatedly told her we weren't home and even texted a photo and she kept thinking we were lying.

At this point, I honestly feel something may be messing with her and her family or it's just me not really entertaining the thought that there is something.

You could start by asking management and let them know what you and the neighbors have experienced. I think they know already but don’t want to acknowledge it for money’s sake.
That’s kinda scary to know this entity has enough energy to produce loud stomps like that. I’ve been in a home that produced that on the roof of a 1 story home, loud as to think the ceiling would crack. It happened every time I visited.

I’d suggest to them they move if possible.

You could start by asking management and let them know what you and the neighbors have experienced. I think they know already but don’t want to acknowledge it for money’s sake.
That’s kinda scary to know this entity has enough energy to produce loud stomps like that. I’ve been in a home that produced that on the roof of a 1 story home, loud as to think the ceiling would crack. It happened every time I visited.

I’d suggest to them they move if possible.
Ahh that's a good start. Maybe I'll consider asking the manager when I see her.

In a world where everyone is quick to pull their phone out to record dumb stuff.
You telling me people were quick enough to record that one kid drown on that cruise ship but can't record someone historical in their back yard with their 4K CAMERA.
No ring camera? SOME BS

Photograph-image-Loch-Ness-monster-surgeon-hoax-1934.jpg

And it continues. In another earlier video(below) the news teams said they “black out the footage because it is considered private property”

At 2:47. Since when have you seen police body cam footage respect private property??? I’ve seen much footage throughout my time showing all the details out in the open; ETs, normal
Murders and all. Definitely their way of withholding info :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom