Parents get 6 months in Jail + 10 years probation for prayer death

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Well, God helps those who help themselves.

How can God help you if you're helping yourself? It seems like one of those one-or-the-other type things.
You can't just sit back and expect everything to sort itself out. Prayer is reaching out to God, but you gotta make the effort to utilize thethings that civilization is blessed with i.e. doctors/hospitals

Originally Posted by KT Money

How can God help you if you're helping yourself? It seems like one of those one-or-the-other type things.
You can't just sit back and expect everything to sort itself out. Prayer is reaching out to God, but you gotta make the effort to utilize the things that civilization is blessed with i.e. doctors/hospitals

I explained the same thing to him, his response was he already knew that (but for unexplained reasons had to ask anyway), and that he thinks it is crap.

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by KT Money

You can't just sit back and expect everything to sort itself out. Prayer is reaching out to God, but you gotta make the effort to utilize the things that civilization is blessed with i.e. doctors/hospitals

I explained the same thing to him, his response was he already knew that (but for unexplained reasons had to ask anyway), and that he thinks it is crap.
roll.gif

I once asked god to help me with this test I hadn't studied for. He didn't make me smarter but the teacher had a stroke the day of the test.

Seems like a whole lot going over your head in your own thread here, lol. You don't get this one either? It means God doesn't just GIVE you what you want, he gives you the means to get out and get it YOURSELF. You can't just sit on your +** and pray for dinner and expect God to make your meal materialize in front of you...you have to HELP YOURSELF.

I know exactly what that meant, I just think it's complete crap.
And now you get the stoneface
indifferent.gif
You knew exactly what it meant but had to ask anyway? You got the joke but failed to see the relevence to your thread? Notice you are the only one...

And now you get the L
Ban this foo please? He just really offended me and my religious views.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

Seems like a whole lot going over your head in your own thread here, lol. You don't get this one either? It means God doesn't just GIVE you what you want, he gives you the means to get out and get it YOURSELF. You can't just sit on your +** and pray for dinner and expect God to make your meal materialize in front of you...you have to HELP YOURSELF.

indifferent.gif
You knew exactly what it meant but had to ask anyway? You got the joke but failed to see the relevence to your thread? Notice you are the only one...

And now you get the L
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

J Burner wrote:

Russ tha G wrote:

J Burner wrote:

Russ tha G wrote:

CHICHAN wrote:

Seems like a whole lot going over your head in your own thread here, lol. You don't get this one either? It means God doesn't just GIVE you what
you want, he gives you the means to get out and get it YOURSELF. You can't just sit on your +** and pray for dinner and expect God to make your meal
materialize in front of you...you have to HELP YOURSELF.

indifferent.gif
You knew exactly
what it meant but had to ask anyway? You got the joke but failed to see the relevence to your thread? Notice you are the only one...

And now you get the L
grin.gif

How you Christian and you got a picture of Gwan Gong?

indifferent.gif

And now you get the L

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

J Burner wrote:

Russ tha G wrote:

J Burner wrote:

Russ tha G wrote:

CHICHAN wrote:

Seems like a whole lot going over your head in your own thread here, lol. You don't get this one either? It means God doesn't just GIVE you what
you want, he gives you the means to get out and get it YOURSELF. You can't just sit on your +** and pray for dinner and expect God to make your meal
materialize in front of you...you have to HELP YOURSELF.

indifferent.gif
You knew exactly
what it meant but had to ask anyway? You got the joke but failed to see the relevence to your thread? Notice you are the only one...

And now you get the L
grin.gif

How you Christian and you got a picture of Gwan Gong?
I'm a Christian, But I idolize Guan Gong for what he represent and what he stands for.

indifferent.gif

And now you get the L

Pointius Pilate won
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...reminds me of the joke...

There was a guy drowning in the ocean. He prayed to God to save him.

A few minutes later a boat came and offered to pick him up and take him to shore. The drowning man refused and the boat left.

Another boat came and offered to save the man and he said no, and the boat left.

Finally a third boat came and said I can help you. Once again the drowning man said no.

When he died he said to God: I trusted you. Why didn't you save me??

God said: I sent you 3 boats!!!!!!!!!!

beat me 2 it.

Back
Top Bottom