Parents/Siblings Kissing on the Lips. Vol. O_o

I've been seeing this a lot more often the past few years than I did when I was younger. I constantly see people post pics on Facebook of them kissing their little children on the lips and I always find it weird. There's a reality show with Vivica Fox and I saw a clip online recently from the show where she was borderline making out with her daughter. And anybody who watches the Wayans Bros tv show has seen the episode where Shawn n Marlon kiss on the lips. You couldn't pay me enough to do that to my brother. So did I just have a sheltered/affection less childhood or am I justified in finding this strange? Do you think you will kiss your own children on the lips? Did your parents do that with you?

Discuss

When babies, I see nothing wrong with it, once they hot a certain age it becomes very inappropiate.

Then again, comfort levels vary from culture to culture, my wife is 28 and her sister is 21, they have no problems getting dressed in front of each other and I'm sure if time was crunched and we had to be somewhere and my SIL was over at the crib, they would dead *$# share the shower. I don't have siblings so it caught me off guard at first, but now is like nothing.

Birdman approves. I didn't do it nor do I plan to do it. Different places of the world have different practices tho.
What caught me off guard the most was when barkley kissed that referee on the lips
sick.gif
son.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

When babies, I see nothing wrong with it, once they hot a certain age it becomes very inappropiate.

Then again, comfort levels vary from culture to culture, my wife is 28 and her sister is 21, they have no problems getting dressed in front of each other and I'm sure if time was crunched and we had to be somewhere and my SIL was over at the crib, they would dead *$# share the shower. I don't have siblings so it caught me off guard at first, but now is like nothing.

This, I think its ok for parents to kiss babies on the lips but when they hit 3 or 4, cut that out b. That being said, ive never kissed my son on the lips lol

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

This thread again. Oh.

how many pages did that one get . 6, 7?

conclusion was, its okay to do it with toddlers.  but once they start kindergarten you should gradually stop.

I only did when my kids were babies. My twin boys are 3 and my daughter is 5, no more kisses on the lip from me. Their mother still does it though. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it though. Some people just choose to show their affection in different ways.
But then again.......................

...........that's not really a good look.

I think its just a female thing.  My mom still expects to kiss me on the cheek, but its only when im saying goodbye to her.  I dont kiss my pops at all.  I think women are just more affectionate than men, and my mom feels its a better way to show she loves me rather than just a hug.  I dont see a problem with it, but then again that was the way my whole family was raised.  Bottom line no parents are kissing their kids for any type of sexual reasons, so I dont really find it weird

Originally Posted by CreekShow

I think its just a female thing.  My mom still expects to kiss me on the cheek, but its only when im saying goodbye to her.  I dont kiss my pops at all. 

x2.. my dad would probably give me one of these 
indifferent.gif
 if i ever try to pull something like that. 
laugh.gif

on a related note.. my ex's step sister (17 at the time) used to do the creepiest stuff with her dad.. sit on his lap, spank/rub her booty in public.. used to freak me out man 
laugh.gif

I kiss my daughter on the lips all the time...she's only 7 months but I see no problem

2 pages and no one asked for pics of ksteezys girl and sister? You slackin NT...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Then again, comfort levels vary from culture to culture, my wife is 28 and her sister is 21, they have no problems getting dressed in front of each other and I'm sure if time was crunched and we had to be somewhere and my SIL was over at the crib, they would dead %@! share the shower. I don't have siblings so it caught me off guard at first, but now is like nothing.

Back
Top Bottom