Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Medal Count — USA 103 (30G), China 73 (29G), France 54 (14G), Great Britain 51 (13G), Australia 45 (18G)🥇🥈🥉

Unc sounding a little more composed today

His video after Lyles won the 100m had be dying. Can't wait to see the next stream :lol:

The America vs Jamaica beef will never get old.

If it's really Covid then I wonder what that means for the 4x100m. USA got strength in depth that they might not need him.

As soon as I seen the mask I knew what time it was.

The rona been spreading around in the village.

I’ve seen a bunch of whispers that a whole lot of swimmers were sicker than everyone found out about

On top of the lack of AC and the heat plus the terrible/lack of food

But basically a whole bunch of athletes left the village or teams brought in their own chiefs/food

If it's really Covid then I wonder what that means for the 4x100m. USA got strength in depth that they might not need him.

He’ll still be on the 4 x 1.. just won’t be on the 4 x 4

The 4 x 1 is easy for the US.. Coleman > kerley > kung fu Kenny > lyes

I’ve seen a bunch of whispers that a whole lot of swimmers were sicker than everyone found out about

But basically a whole bunch of athletes left the village or teams brought in their own chiefs/food

You think covid is what prevented Peaty from getting that 100 breast gold for a 3rd straight Olympics?

Apparently Marchand had it

Thing is why put other athletes and staff at risk if you know you're positive?

And the wheelchair is some Paul Pierce **** 100% :rofl:

Have you ever ran a 200 meter? Even for ****s and giggles?

We as fans don’t necessarily aclnowledge and respect how difficult some of these athletic feats actually are.

You think covid is what prevented Peaty from getting that 100 breast gold for a 3rd straight Olympics?

it’s hard for me to see that dude only being 59.05.. cause even factoring in the pool, he should have been near his British trials time because he wouldn’t have had to fully rest and taper for those trials

So anyone in a situation like him, have to wonder because they woulda been at least around their trials times because of pool.. and if in a normal pool, woulda dropped time.. so you have to wonder about certain Australian ladies, for example

Cause the advantage certain people have over say US folks, they don’t have to rest/shave/taper twice in a relatively short period

Back
Top Bottom