Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Medal Count — USA 103 (30G), China 73 (29G), France 54 (14G), Great Britain 51 (13G), Australia 45 (18G)🥇🥈🥉

it’s hard for me to see that dude only being 59.05.. cause even factoring in the pool, he should have been near his British trials time because he wouldn’t have had to fully rest and taper for those trials

So anyone in a situation like him, have to wonder because they woulda been at least around their trials times because of pool.. and if in a normal pool, woulda dropped time.. so you have to wonder about certain Australian ladies, for example

Cause the advantage certain people have over say US folks, they don’t have to rest/shave/taper twice in a relatively short period

Aussie trials aren't tough as well?

Wait I thought positive = quarantine.
Are we past that?

There was an athlete that tested positive earlier in the Olympics and they did say on that broadcast that it’s up to the athlete on whether they can compete or not. It’s no longer a quarantine type of thing this year.

There was an athlete that tested positive earlier in the Olympics and they did say on that broadcast that it’s up to the athlete on whether they can compete or not. It’s no longer a quarantine type of thing this year.
Yeah, I think it was a swimmer, and I just remember thinking "Damn, all this way and now he's out."
I guess that didn't happen? I don't remember the name because I just thought COVID = quarantine.

This USA/Serbia basketball game is weird.
Serbia has maintained control the entire time, and Embiid just pump faked from a corner 3 for a 2-dribble baseline dunk.
Of course, everyone gets up and is all excited... but that brings USA to down 10.
👀

WR in US trials followed by WR in the games again. Sydney too good man.

I wonder if the 4x400 Mixed cost Femke but a Gold and Bronze is better than a silver.

Michael Johnson saying Sydney will move to the 400m flat to try and get that world record when she puts the 400m hurdles WR out of reach.
Imagine having those kind of options

You think covid is what prevented Peaty from getting that 100 breast gold for a 3rd straight Olympics?

If you think that it probably reduces your lung performance by a percent or two (at the very least) that’s absolutely enough to make a few tenths difference which is a lot more than he lost by. I’ve got no doubt that it cost him.

Serbia low key handling USA. 👀
USA: 1-on-1-on-1-on-1-on-1
Serbia: ball movement.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That’s exactly what the commentator I’m watching said - Serbia can rest on defense because there’s no movement.

Good team play was always going to be the Achilles heel of this team.

Back
Top Bottom