Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Medal Count — USA Men’s Volleyball vs. Italy Bronze Medal Match🥇🥈🥉

GUluVVKasAAxron

GUluVbWXEAAprFU

How is the public transit though in LA?

Not great. But IMO the biggest issue with the system here is the condition of the busses/trains and security/safety. Those are things that can be addressed and (at least temporarily) improved for a two week Olympic period.

I don't hate this at all, the traffic would be unholy otherwise :lol:

How is the public transit though in LA?

Would imagine they'd get it up to par by then if it's not that great right now

Public transit here is pretty bad especially compared to other big cities. The metro rail is for commuters only for the most part and since the Greater LA Area is so sprawling it there’s only a few lines that go outside of downtown. The bus/shuttle in the article is what I read before but freeway/highway traffic and then side streets to the venues complicates that. Hopefully their plan to get cars off the roads works.

Oh and then there’s the problem of folks getting shanked on the train or homeless people sleeping in the stations and smelling like piss.

Title + MVP + FMVP + gold?
8 have done it?
I didn't scroll down to see the list but I saw Jordan at the top, which obviously we all know that.

Jordan
Bron
Magic
Bird
Kobe
Shaq
KD

I'm stuck.
FMVPs, backwards: Brown, Jokic, Steph, Giannis, Bron, Kawhi, KD, KD, Bron, Eagle Dollar, Kawhi, Bron, Bron, Dirk, Kobe, Kobe, Wheelchair, Frenchie, Wade, Fundamental, Mr. Big Shot, Fundamental, Shaq, Shaq, Shaq, Fundamental, Jordan, Jordan, Jordan, Dream, Dream, Jordan, Jordan, Jordan, Zeke, Dumars, Worthy, Magic, Bird, Captain, Bird, Moses, Magic, Ced (had to look that up)...

Man I'm stuck!!! Oscar, Wilt, Kareem?
Big O was never FMVP.
Wilt? No USA.
Kareem? No USA.

BILL RUSSELL!!!
Jordan
Bron
Magic
Bird
Kobe
Shaq
KD
🔥🔥🔥

Now I'll check...
Screenshot_20240810_135033_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh whatever. 🤣 Russell won MVP + title + gold, but I forgot they didn't start FMVP until 1970, after his rings.

I should have got Dream, though. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom