Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Medal Count — USA Men’s Volleyball vs. Italy Bronze Medal Match🥇🥈🥉

Looking DOWN on KD.
🤣😳
#heightfordays
20240810_161848.jpg

Man, that was smart of Benjamin to hold up out the gate on his 4th leg so he could stave off Tebogo's surge at the end.
I thought Deadmon might've goofed by shooting out of a cannon on that 3rd leg the way he did, but he maintained throughout.
🔥🔥🔥

just saw it and I wanna say rai might have started his sprint early going into the 200 curve but I can’t really blame him given who he knew was coming

But the clean handoff was huge for the US, allowed rai to just run smooth without pressing that 1st 200.. but you could see where dude moved to lane 2 too early too I guess thinking he could come off the curve right on rai

Little was perfect on the start.. but she’s the one you take off

But it’s gabby who cost them the WR record (I just saw it).. she was so tight on the railing that she stumbled and syd basically had to almost run off the track to give it to her

First 2 legs were perfect though

Just saying that Gabby and NB been campaigning for a long time to get her on both relays so someone was going to lose their leg in this relay to her

Back
Top Bottom