Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Medal Count — USA Men’s Volleyball vs. Italy Bronze Medal Match🥇🥈🥉

Gonna catch the Paralympics this year as well. Curious how how they make things “fair” since not every athletes impairments are equal? Im sure they try to group them as fairly as possible but how tight are the groupings really? I know in running all the blind athletes are blind folded (most do have some type of vision atleast with shadows and light) to keep it fair.

The top stars of the Paris Olympics for the big 3 Sports were Leon Marchand and Summer Mcintosh for Swimming, Simone Biles for Gymnastics, Sydney Mclaughlin and Mondo Duplantis

Gonna catch the Paralympics this year as well. Curious how how they make things “fair” since not every athletes impairments are equal? Im sure they try to group them as fairly as possible but how tight are the groupings really? I know in running all the blind athletes are blind folded (most do have some type of vision atleast with shadows and light) to keep it fair.

Each sport has classifications for the different types and levels of disability. I wondered about this for the longest because the events would be like “T43 Running”

Letter = what sport (t for track, s for swimming etc)
First number = type of disability
Second number = level/severity of disability

If the bring breaking back for 2032, hope the improve the presentation

Baseball, softball ball, cricket and lacrosse being there in 2028 should be cool.

Flag football should be interesting too.

Still disappointed won't have BJJ/submission grappling or kick boxing though

I don't know about you guys, but I think freeze freeze is a fan of Steph Curry :nerd:

Holy ****. Dude's like Steve Buscemi in "Billy Madison"

lips-lipstick-on.gif

Thank god hoops is over with or ol boy would still be going full therealest1 therealest1 with another 27 pgs of Curry Love for who knows how long :lol:

Back
Top Bottom