Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Medal Count — USA Men’s Volleyball vs. Italy Bronze Medal Match🥇🥈🥉

CAS ruled Saturday that the on-floor appeal Monday by Cecile Landi to have 0.1 added to Chiles' score came outside the one-minute window allowed by the FIG. The ad hoc committee wrote that Landi's appeal came 1 minute, 4 seconds after the score was posted.

:stoneface:

Screenshot 2024-08-10 at 4.16.52 PM.png

6 secs still left on the clock & with two HOF teammates TF wide open

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

IATT IATT I know you said Marchand would have 7-8 golds if he was on team USA, what about hypothetically for Summer if she was team USA?

IATT IATT I know you said Marchand would have 7-8 golds if he was on team USA, what about hypothetically for Summer if she was team USA?

Problem for her, not sure even with her the 4 x 100 or 4 x 200 is touching Australia

She would actually strengthen the US women in the 200.. but I’m not sure if she’d be even guaranteed a spot on the 4 x 100 freestyle

And don’t think she’s on the medley or mixed medley.. Marchand is only a question on the men’s 4 x 100 freestyle final team, but he would get at least a prelims spot, since I think he could be 47 something, at least high

Back
Top Bottom