Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Medal Count — USA Men’s Volleyball vs. Italy Bronze Medal Match🥇🥈🥉

I think the first Olympics I really remember was '88, and I've watched all of them since. I think from start to finish this is easily the best, followed by 92 Summer Barcelona, 88 Winter Calgary, 96 Summer Atlanta and 94 Lillehammer. So yeah, probably the best top-to-bottom games in like 30 years :nthat:

Visiting Paris is DEFINITELY now on my bucket list, too.
I was a kid in '84 and I think the only reason I remember it is because I lived in the LA area. I remember Mary Lou Retton, and that's about it.

'88, my focus everyday really was not dying. I remember Louganis.

I remember quite a bit about 92. Definitely the Dream Team, that whole 92 gymnastic squad, especially Dominique Dawes and Kerri Strug. Carl Lewis. I didn't really watch It front to back, though.

96 was definitely the first one that I was really glued to by choice, (and it's been that way ever since). Dream Team 2, Kerri Strug's ankle, Michael Johnson, Donovan Bailey. Women's soccer.
Swoopes, Lobo, Staley, Leslie, I remember hearing early that summer that the WNBA was going to start the following year, and I just remember feeling really proud for the women, because I knew they were about to show out.

2000, Vince Carter. 😬😤 #bounce

04, Phelps. 🔥 And the whole basketball team quit, one by one, except Duncan & Iverson. And I remember not seeing Iverson's buzzer beater. 🤦🏻‍♂️

08 & 12, Kobe putting pride back in USA basketball. More from Michael Dolphin Phelps. 🔥

16: SiGOAT Biles. 🔥

20: I legit thought COVID would cancel it. Felt weird in 21. Hated the blue basketball jerseys. I definitely remember the double gold in high jump.

24: I'll remember this one for how much accessibility there was to everything, especially if you had the Peacock app. Also beating the host country in both basketball games, and both being great games. Bron, Steph, & KD. 🔥 A'Ja & Coop. 3x3 M&W both struggled, but at least women got bronze. Can still keep a medal streak alive in 28. 🔥 More GOAT Biles. 🔥 Noah. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 4x100 men prevented a USA 4 x Sweep in M&W track. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Raygun. 😂 My son LOOOOOVED the entire BMX racing tournament. France swept the finals, winning gold, silver, & bronze. 🔥 Can't stand him, but Djokavic finally gets gold. 🔥 The hell that Imane Khelif went through. 🤬

28: Can. Not. WAIT for basketball, including getting back on top of 3x3. Reaaaalllyyy hope Cameron Brink recovers well and stays on top of her game for 3X3. Sha'Carri, Quincy. 🔥 FLAG FOOTBALL?! LFG!!

& in here
1723410847591.gif

I don't get that first one. He's showing support for a convicted felon, and people are bigging him up for voting for the convicted felon. Clearly I'm missing the joke.
The dudes @ is all you need to know. A das boot of Haterade, that’s what that is.

I don't get that first one. He's showing support for a convicted felon, and people are bigging him up for voting for the convicted felon. Clearly I'm missing the joke.
Yeah I never got that first video, just assumed it was dude looking for an atta boy from the good ol boys. I never made it to the end though the video too long and his stupid face bothered me so I figured I was missing something that happened at the end🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom