Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Medal Count — USA Men’s Volleyball vs. Italy Bronze Medal Match🥇🥈🥉

Play this at .25 speed if you want to witness the atrocity. Yes it's super lame and I get why it's getting attention for all the wrong reasons. But tf, there has been some "olympians" qualify for events like skiing where they should in no shape or form even have moved past qualifiers. I think it was the skiing half pipe where some girl literally just skiied down and did mini jumps on the pipe without even attempting a 180 or tricks.

What's up with IG posts not being embedded anymore Methodical Management Methodical Management

If a social media company changes their code, this can break embedding.

We should be able to implement a fix soon.

It’s always funny to me how some people believe that I just randomly turn functioning social media embeds into standard links overnight for no discernible benefit and require convincing to “change it back.”

Play this at .25 speed if you want to witness the atrocity. Yes it's super lame and I get why it's getting attention for all the wrong reasons. But tf, there has been some "olympians" qualify for events like skiing where they should in no shape or form even have moved past qualifiers. I think it was the skiing half pipe where some girl literally just skiied down and did mini jumps on the pipe without even attempting a 180 or tricks.

That thumbnail is A+ work. :lol:

Leaving Paris tomorrow morning. Had a great time. Amazing food and the vibe around the city is crazy. It was cleaner than I had ever seen it. One thing I didn’t expect is that a lot of the parks and outdoor spaces around town were blocked off for the games. I imagined spending a lot of time drinking on the Eiffel Tower lawn, but it was closed.

The highlight for me was sitting in the front row for the wrestling finals on Friday night. Watching the culmination of someone’s life work is hard to describe. It makes you really happy for people.

The lowlight was breakdancing and the “urban project.” We had tickets Saturday but the line was so long that we missed it as it cut into our evening plans. Total lack of organization there.

Looking forward to LA28!

That girl who finessed the skiing took advantage of the system, all she needed was to qualify and she flew around to different events around the world just to participate (obviously did terribly by competition standard) to earn points to eventually qualify. But hey, she got to say she competed in the Olympics. :lol:

Leaving Paris tomorrow morning. Had a great time. Amazing food and the vibe around the city is crazy. It was cleaner than I had ever seen it. One thing I didn’t expect is that a lot of the parks and outdoor spaces around town were blocked off for the games. I imagined spending a lot of time drinking on the Eiffel Tower lawn, but it was closed.

The highlight for me was sitting in the front row for the wrestling finals on Friday night. Watching the culmination of someone’s life work is hard to describe. It makes you really happy for people.

The lowlight was breakdancing and the “urban project.” We had tickets Saturday but the line was so long that we missed it as it cut into our evening plans. Total lack of organization there.

Looking forward to LA28!

And isnt August like a month off for everyone? When I went to Paris in August years back damn near half the shops were closed. Its bout to be so calm there for the next few weeks.

It is kind of funny how all the attention has been given to the crappy raygun chick and not the actual medal winners.
Unfortunately negativity sets the world on fire in the media/news.

But wait they are already cancelling break dancing for LA 28'?!?! Seems very premature that they couldn't just do something like improve the qualifying metrics.

Back
Top Bottom