Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Monday AM: Gymnastics Finals + 3x3 W semi & Air Bud Volleyball 🥇🥈🥉

Race walking is absolutely ridiculous - the leader is on a red card for running and they just showed a slow motion shot of the chase pack and most of them had both feet of the ground - ie running.

Either police it properly or they should be in running events instead.

josb2tipdxfd1.webp

Do people truly think that Algeria would send a trans athlete?
I'll give them benefit of the doubt and say it's a Caster Semenia type situation where they just had high T levels.

Either way, if a gender test was required to be passed and it wasn't, why was this person allowed to compete? We will get details I'm sure.

Edit:

thread

It's messing with my mind that the 5x5 men & women are dominant, per usual, but the 3x3 men & women are 0-5 combined.
Women: 0-3
Men: 0-2

Now, the women are without LA Sparks star & future GOAT Cameron Brink, but still: it's rough. I've seen all 3 games and we play frantic from the very beginning of the game, and all 3 other opponents have been very calculated & organized.

Then on the men's side, I really thought Jimmer Fredette would get loose, but... yeahnah.

It's weird.

I'll give them benefit of the doubt and say it's a Caster Semenia type situation where they just had high T levels.

Either way, if a gender test was required to be passed and it wasn't, why was this person allowed to compete? We will get details I'm sure.

Edit:

thread

Here's a boxer who's fought and beaten her in the past

Perfectly possible that she was born with elevated testosterone levels, she's never claimed to be even intersex like Semenya.

The way folks ran with another narrative is crazy when it's literally illegal to transition over there. Same country that banned the movie Barbie :lol:

One of the last places that would send someone of that identity to represent them on this stage

Back
Top Bottom