Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Thank you, France!🥇🥈🥉

That final US gold was clutch for the final medal count

GUtfEyfXcAAdTvk.jpeg

For those unfamiliar, buddy at the high jump, before they entered a tiebreak, buddy could have opted for both of the final 2 to both get gold and end the competition there.
He opted for a tie-break, and then made none of his tie break jumps, giving the other guy the gold and he got... silver.
He could have had a guaranteed shared gold with the other guy, and we would be up 41-40 now.
He chose to run it and got silver.

For those unfamiliar, buddy at the high jump, before they entered a tiebreak, buddy could have opted for both of the final 2 to both get gold and end the competition there.
He opted for a tie-break, and then made none of his tie break jumps, giving the other guy the gold and he got... nothing.
He could have had a guaranteed shared gold with the other guy, and we would be up 41-40 now.
He chose to run it and got nothing.

Ahh I was watching this and they cut it to a diff event and totally forgot. So he lost? :lol: He was extra confident too.

High jumper, and the relay team being in the Olympics but still not knowing how to pass the baton..and we let Canada beat us in breakdancing. Everyone clowning Raygun but our old *** American woman breakdancer was an embarrassment too.

Ahh I was watching this and they cut it to a diff event and totally forgot. So he lost? :lol: He was extra confident too.
Screenshot_20240811_112851_Google.jpg

They both made 2.36 initially, the only 2 from the field.
Bar raised to 2.38; both missed 3x. Both still tied. Could have ended with both getting gold.
Ref told them there would be a jump off.
2.38 again, 1 jump: both hit.
2.36, 1 jump: both hit.
2.34: Kerr cleared, McEwen didn't. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20240811_112851_Google.jpg

They both made 2.36 initially, the only 2 from the field.
Bar raised to 2.38; both missed 3x. Both still tied. Could have ended with both getting gold.
Bar lowered back down to 2.36; Kerr cleared, McEwen didn't. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Yeah it cut literally when McEwen missed the 2.36, or maybe it was that fast and I missed Kerr making it?

McEwen was taking way too much time hyping the crowd up.

Back
Top Bottom