Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Wednesday PM - Alcaraz/Nadal fall to USA in Team Doubles, Katie Ledecky wins 1500M free in record-breaking time 🥇🥈🥉

I follow most of the track athletes on TikTok for years
1722102249068.png

They're hyping it up as the 'Summer of Summer' in Canada, she's the best swimmer the country's ever produced and the world record holder at 400m individual and freestyle since last year.

She's considered even better than her teammate and anchor Penny Oleksiak who's the most decorated Canadian Olympian ever with 7 Olympic medals between Rio and Tokyo

She's only 17 too :lol: :sick:

Last edited:

They're hyping it up as the 'Summer of Summer' in Canada, she's the best swimmer the country's ever produced and the world record holder at 400m individual and freestyle since last year.

She's considered even better than Penny Oleksiak who won 7 Olympic medal between Rio and Tokyo

She's only 17 too :lol: :sick:

Summer has the 400 IM record.. titmus has the 400 free world record currently (she also has the 200 free world record, well she had it and then her teammate broke it AND then she broke it again at Australian trials)

But summer is a legit threat in a bunch of events.. and woulda been in the 800 free too, if that event wasn’t same time as 200 IM

Pretty sure summer has the fastest 800 free time of the year.. but Titmus is the favorite in the 400 free

Last edited:
I've never watched a Rugby match before, ish is crazy
France beating that Fiji *** in the final :lol: :sick:

South Africa - Australia had a crazy finish for 3rd place before, Australia scored back to back tries in the last 2 minutes to tie it up then SA crushed their hearts at the end with one last try as time ran out

Reactions: MVP
Xennial Xennial kinda surprised the US is anchoring with dressel (rhowdy Gaines just said it)

Assumed he’d be 1st or 3rd but more than likely leadoff.. but I know alexy isnt great on rolling starts, so I guess he’s leading off but I haven’t seen the full lineup

Every Olympics I look forward to Rowdy Gaines and his partner on commentary for swim events. They compliment each other well. Rowdy’s excitement makes the event that much better.

They need to replace Amy van **** on the prelims..

If rowdy isn’t going work the prelims, they shoulda had Elizabeth biesel

Every Olympics I look forward to Rowdy Gaines and his partner on commentary for swim events. They compliment each other well. Rowdy’s excitement makes the event that much better.
Yeah had to turn on NBC because he’s not on The Cock version.

GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom