Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Wednesday PM - Alcaraz/Nadal fall to USA in Team Doubles, Katie Ledecky wins 1500M free in record-breaking time 🥇🥈🥉

Also huske going that fast flat start plus her rolling start on the free relay means she’ll anchor the women’s medley with Walsh on the fly

Walsh probably swim fly twice with Kate Douglass swimming the prelims freestyle/anchor leg

Swimming for 15 minutes straight makes me anxious lol like 3 minutes in I’d be close to dropping to the floor lol.

After this I hope they go out and binge eat like an entire pizza and some Popeyes or something

Swimming for 15 minutes straight makes me anxious lol like 3 minutes in I’d be close to dropping to the floor lol.

After this I hope they go out and binge eat like an entire pizza and some Popeyes or something

Trust me they EATING EATING during.. not fried chicken but like pastas and stuff, for dinner or lunch

Before I stopped and went to track and football full time in high school.. I would finish practices and have multiple plates of dinner and then something else after study hall

And would still lose weight.. couldn’t really put on weight til I made the switch

Trust me they EATING EATING during.. not fried chicken but like pastas and stuff, for dinner or lunch

Before I stopped and went to track and football full time in high school.. I would finish practices and have multiple plates of dinner and then something else after study hall

And would still lose weight.. couldn’t really put on weight til I made the switch

Did you ever calculate kcal while swimming? Like these women gotta be burning a few days of RDA calories.

They had time to cut to Ledecky, then show the rest of them finish lol

She could've had lunch while waiting for the others to finish :lol:

20240731_154309.jpg

i sweat the USA basketball game starts at 12p.. but it's already half time :lol:

I saw that Greenbank DQ live last night, dude won the heat but didn’t come up from underwater before the marker. That’s gotta hurt.

Did you ever calculate kcal while swimming? Like these women gotta be burning an entire weeks worth of RDA calories. (Or more)

They had time to cut to Ledecky, then show the rest of them finish lol

Nah.. there was a scale in our weight room, so I would just check moreso out or curiousity.. but I’d do zero distance work really cause I never swam 400s or anything above that and didn’t do most 200s

But when I swam I was between 140-150 depending on if we had doubles or whateevr that day

But once I switched I was able to get to 160 then 170 easy.. and I was right in Florida so so ain’t like those practices were easy.. but the cardio aspects and like body weight stuff we had to do, was a breeze coming off of swimming

Ledecky should really make the switch to doing the 800-1500 and open water

She’d win the 1500 and open water easy.. and summer’s schedule won’t allow the 800, so it’s just her and Titmus

Back
Top Bottom