Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Conmunity

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • El culo tuyo buen salio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ann Perkins/Karen >>>>>>>>>>>
2B7408CA-FA8C-467B-83CF-7E7FA9934AC1.gif

Having rewatched both the office and parks n rec in their entirety this year Parks and rec>>>>>

the revolving door of characters similar to the Simpson’s is great. They really created their own little world with that show and it was charming Except for jerry he was awful.

Brooklyn nine nine gives it ran tho

Last edited:
New Girl>
I love sitcoms...absolutely love them

new girl was so damn trash. I was so relieved to see the last season was only 8 episodes. I can say truthfully that I watched every episode of the series and it was less than mediocre.

i can't think of any sitcom I would not recommend watching. except new girl.

new girl was so damn trash. I was so relieved to see the last season was only 8 episodes. I can say truthfully that I watched every episode of the series and it was less than mediocre.

That last two season were bad

The first I think 3-4 are absolutely hilarious

Nick Miller>Ross, Chandler, Joey +anybody on the office

I watched the first two seasons of Community and stopped. While I can appreciate the creativity of the writing, it just wasn't funny to me.

Parks and Recs is a great show, but like people have mentioned in here, it gets stale by the end.

If you want a funny show to watch and have HBO, I would recommend Silicon Valley or Veep.

I'm going with Parks and Rec, but the paintball episodes >>>>>>>>>>>>> . Still can't believe they were only 20 minutes long.

Between the choices given, Parks and Rec. Breeze through season 1 tho. They tried to make Leslie a female Michael Scott and I found her annoying. After season one it gets better.

But for a write in ballot I have to pick Scrubs.
My all time favorite comedy. Certain episodes will also hit you in the feels.

Ann Perkins/Karen >>>>>>>>>>>
2B7408CA-FA8C-467B-83CF-7E7FA9934AC1.gif
Annie

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

>>>>>>>>
community is so damn corny
LinedPreciousIrrawaddydolphin-small.gif

giphy.gif

It's Always Sunny is hilarious but it is low brow humor.

It's still a fun show and it's exactly how I picture people to look from Philly. Butt ugly.
giphy.gif

I give the edge to Community. While I haven’t seen it in a long time I remember really enjoying the first couple seasons. When Donald Glover leaves for janitor school in season 4 the show started to decline a little. The Remedial Chaos Theory episode is one of the best, most creative episodes for a show I’ve seen.

I used to not want to watch Parks & Rec because I thought it was trying too hard to copy The Office. I gave it another try and it’s a good show, but I don’t find any episodes in particular hilarious or amazing.

Parks has the highest points but Community is more consistent...Parks is terrible after the 3rd season
Have to disagree. Parks got so much better half way through season 2 when Rob Lowe and Adam Scott were added to the series.

I loved the writing of Community because Harmon did something different with a new cast. My favorite episode has to be Advanced Dungeon and Dragons...Also the first paintball episode. Ken Jeong's character development was great.

Who remembers his Golem like monologue lmao

Unpopular opinion: Friends isn’t funny.

that 70s show > friends

nah, I think it’s fairly well known now that friends was of its time - looking back from now it is definitely problematic.

Back
Top Bottom