Parking Wars on A&E anyone?

Its on right now. Its a pretty amusing documentary about the the parking authority in my hometown of Philadelphia. If anyone was watching, they just towedReed Dollaz's SUV haha.

I love this show
laugh.gif

And its really just like that...they be patrollin just lookin 4 violations all day...swear they got they tickets in a holster runnin up and down the blockthrowin them jawns around like rice at a wedding...man one time I came out the City Blue on 69th street and had a ticket on my window...with 2 minutes left onmy meter...they thirstier than a ma-%$#@a 4 them parkin fees...

And its really just like that...they be patrollin just lookin 4 violations all day...swear they got they tickets in a holster runnin up and down the blockthrowin them jawns around like rice at a wedding...man one time I came out the City Blue on 69th street and had a ticket on my window...with 2 minutes left onmy meter...they thirstier than a ma-%$#@a 4 them parkin fees...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

They should have given you a ticket just for shopping at City Blue.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember I bought my Lightning XVII's at their South St. store back when they came out. I was a size 6 back then but they only had a 7.5 left, so Ibought them anyway.
laugh.gif

You live around 69th st? I used to be at that City Blue all day back in my unfashionable days haha.. I live like 3 minutes from 69th st.

Lol aint my fault I need big clothes...can't get no isht 4 a 6'4", 217 frame from Hollister like you, guy
laugh.gif

(Plz take n2 account that that story was from 2004 tho
laugh.gif
) and yup I do...56th and Spruce...small world/website lol...

Wait wait wait cuz...not a native lol...moved here from Dallas, love the city of Philly 2 death (matta fact you can't tell me from ya average Philadelphiannow) but my football team wasn't changin jus cuz my address did...but I do see ya point...and I do take enough $%+# 4 it already thx much
laugh.gif

i hate the show bc they have gotten too much of my damn money

tickets used to be like $12 so i would take them b/c it was alot cheaper then parking now they are $26 and half the time you cant even tell which meter is thecorrect one so they get you anyway

I watch this show everytime it comes on. Great show. A&E is really steppin their shows up with Parking Wars, First 48, Intervention, and that new showthats coming on in March

Back
Top Bottom