Parks and Recreation vol. this show is slept on

rashida jones and aziz aansari in the same show?....hot damn this show is slept on

http://www.youtube.com/v/2XXegwmGmmI&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/2XXegwmGmmI&hl=en_US&fs=1&

"Your favorite cake can't be birthday cake thats like saying your favorite cereal is breakfast cereal"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Show is def appreciated
pimp.gif
Aziz and Andy are by far the two best on the show. Everything they say has me dying

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I gotta say this show > The Office.

i agree even though i'm a fan of both. Aziz's character is hilarious and Rashida Jones and Aubrey Plaza are
pimp.gif

everytime i watch this i cant help but feel like im just watching a rehased version of the office...and im not even really an office fan. its almost like family guy and american dad...i just feel like im watching the same damn show.

Originally Posted by heemsta

Aziz's character is hilarious and Rashida Jones and Aubrey Plaza are
pimp.gif

Those are the reasons I started watching the show, and it's growing on me every time I see it. The hunting episode is one of the funniest things I've seen on TV in a long time.

It's funny because this is the 2nd thread in about a week about the show, glad people are coming around.

Parks and Rec right now is far funnier than The Office. Not to say the Office in it's prime wasn't hilarious, because it was, but Parks is much better right now.

Everyone needs to check out Community as well.

Originally Posted by bilingue23

Everyone needs to watch Aziz's stand up special that was on Comedy Central. Hilarious.

Him repeating stuff over and over wasnt funny at all to me.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Everyone needs to watch Aziz's stand up special that was on Comedy Central. Hilarious.

huh? repeating stuff? How can you not think this is one of the funniest stand ups???

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

huh? repeating stuff? How can you not think this is one of the funniest stand ups???
It's only funny to those who have never seen his material before. Dude recycled jokes from all his previous sessions. There were jokes in that special I've must of heard for the 3rd time in as many of his stand ups.

Back
Top Bottom